Southwestern Two Bean Salad is a simple dish that is not only hearty but flavorful. This salad can easily stand alone as a meal or great served as a side. Chocked full of a healthy dose of veggies, then seasoned with southwestern inspired flavors. Vegan & Gluten Free.
And not only is this salad Healthy & Tasty, but it's so full of beautiful vibrant colors making it perfect to serve up at gatherings for friends & family.
I mean who wouldn't want to dive Right into a big bowl of this! Me, me!
Salads just belong with all your Spring & Summertime meals...and you can never have too many variations of them!
Which is perfect for getting you swimsuit ready.....and the way the weather has been warming up, it'll be here sooner then you know.
So since we all need more time outside when the weather warms up, Right Guys?
And nobody wants to be spending all day in the kitchen.... then you really need to give this Southwestern Two Bean Salad a try.
Especially since you can literally have this thrown together in less then 15 minutes!
And no cooking required, have I sold ya on this yet?
That's what I thought! The no cooking part would win you over, plus did I mention this is much better if you make it ahead.
Ya see where I'm going with this one....
More time to play outside, feeling good that dinner is already to go, and bam.... You even have the right food to help you get swimsuit Ready! Now it doesn't get much better then that my friends.
Cause this Southwestern Two Bean Salad is.....
- Made in less then 15 minutes
- Great made ahead
- Chocked full of a healthy dose of veggies
- Going to help you achieve your swimsuit goals
- A no cooking required dinner
- Allowing you more play time outside
- Gluten Free & Vegan friendly
OTHER SALAD RECIPES....
Until next time-xoxo
Southwestern Two Bean Salad (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 1 can black beans rinsed & drained (15 ounces)
- 1 can pinto beans rinsed & drained (15 ounces)
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 1 medium/large tomato chopped
- ¾ cup red bell pepper finely chopped (about ½ large pepper)
- ⅓ cup cilantro finely diced
- ¼ cup lime juice (about 1 lime)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. each ground oregano & garlic powder
- Place all of the above ingredients in large mixing bowl and combine.
- Cover & store in fridge for up to five days.