These Almond Flour Biscuits are an easy one bowl recipe that comes together in only twenty minutes. Drop biscuits that require no rolling, kneading or cutting out. These no fail biscuits are perfect for a dinner side or make a delicious breakfast. Low Carb, Easy, Gluten Free.
So if you love to serve biscuits with your family meals then you're going to really enjoy these easy to prepare, low carb Almond Flour biscuits.
Especially since they only require five easy to find ingredients and no special equipment is needed to make them.
And almond flour has always been one of my go to's for gluten free baking.
It just gives baked goods such as muffins, breads and these biscuits a light and fluffy texture.
Check them out if you've been struggling to find a decent store bought brand like I was.... these are pliable wraps easy for topping with your favorites.
Almond Flour Biscuits ingredients:
- Blanched Almond Flour
- Cream Cheese
- Baking powder & salt
How to make these Almond Flour Biscuits:
You want to start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Then turn the oven on to preheat... I like to melt the butter in an oven safe dish while it's preheating.
But you could always melt it in the microwave,
Once butter is melted remove from oven and stir in cream cheese till creamy.
Add this to the rest of the ingredients and stir to combined.
Drop on baking sheet using a cookie scoop or spoon.
Bake in oven till light, fluffy and golden brown.
How to store these Almond Flour biscuits:
I like to store them in the fridge in a covered container for up to a week.
And then warm them in the oven prior to serving....
Although I have been know to eat them right out of the fridge cold and still they're quite yummy! 😊
You can also freeze them for even longer storage.
Ways to serve these biscuits:
They do go great with salads or as a side for almost any meal.
And you can serve them with butter and a little jam for breakfast... or whatever your favorite toppings.
They're also great with an egg or cheese.
Personally though I like to just snack on them since they're satisfying and just one will hold you over really good as a snack.
Other recipes using almond flour.....
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating
Until next time- xoxo
Almond Flour Drop Biscuits (Gluten Free)
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile melt butter in oven safe dish while the oven is pre-heating. Make sure to carefully watch this as it won't take long.
- Once butter is almost melted remove from oven and add cream cheese to warm butter and mix with fork till smooth and creamy. Set aside
- Beat eggs in a separate small bowl.
- Add eggs to dry mix, then butter, cream cheese mixture and stir till thoroughly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or large tablespoon spoon equal portions on to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes
Updated- originally posted November 2017