Almond Flour Drop Biscuits are light, fluffy and super quick to prepare. Only six ingredients & twenty minutes to make these. Perfect for an easy Holiday side or great for breakfast or snack. Gluten free & Vegetarian
Okay friends…. not that you need me to remind you or anything, but we’re EXACTLY one week away from one of my favorite Holidays!
And even though it’s not really all about the food, I still enjoy a lot of the comforting dishes we traditionally serve to celebrate Thanksgiving Day!
So what are some of your families favorite Holiday dishes?
But I must say a good biscuit is always a welcome addition to any meal.
And I’m here to tell you making biscuits was never one of my strong points. For some reason no matter how many attempts, they used to be hard as a rock…so I would usually just resort to the canned ones..
I know, I know but a lot has changed since those days. Number 1 being, I no longer consume gluten & No. 2 is I’ve started blogging about all my yummy experiments.
Oh, and yes I only share the good ones on here.
Which brings me to these super easy, super tasty Almond Flour Drop Biscuits!
Yesss, finally a biscuit you won’t break a tooth on. Haha!! Not that I ever broke any teeth with biscuits since I would usually just throw them away.
But no worries here Guys cause these are incredibly moist, fluffy, & buttery good.
And much lower carb then traditional biscuits! So you can have an extra one or two.
Cause here’s all the reasons you’ll wanna make these Almond Flour Drop Biscuits….
- Super quick, super tasty, & super EASY
- You won’t break any teeth on these biscuits
- Almond flour is an excellent source of vitamin E
- And also a good source of the B vitamins folate and niacin
- Husband approved
- Great for breakfast, snacks, or a side with any meal
- Gluten free & Vegetarian
Almond Flour Drop Biscuits (Gluten Free)
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile melt butter in oven safe dish while the oven is pre-heating. Make sure to carefully watch this as it won't take long.
- Once butter is almost melted remove from oven and add cream cheese to warm butter and mix with fork till smooth and creamy. Set aside
- Beat eggs in a separate small bowl.
- Add eggs to dry mix, then butter, cream cheese mixture and stir till thoroughly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or large tablespoon spoon equal portions on to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes