This Dill Pickle Cucumber Salad recipe is creamy, quick and clearly one of the tastiest ways to prepare your cucumbers. Fresh dill, cucumbers , onions, and dill pickles all topped with a thick and creamy dressing. Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Can you believe we are actually approaching the end of July? Only 4 more DAYS to be exact!
And cucumber salad just happens to be one of my favorite summer salads.
Why you say? Cause it’s quick to throw together, tasty and the perfect side for all your summer meals.
While I’ve been making cucumber salads for years now, it just some how dawned on me how good it would be with the addition of dill pickles.
Of course being a dill pickle lover from Wayyyy back I’ve created many a recipes revolving around pickles.
And if you haven’t already, PLEASE be sure to subscribe to the blog at the bottom of this post. That way you will be sure to never miss a recipe.
Cause I really do Enjoy creating and sharing all the Yumminess with you!
Whether it be this easy to prepare Creamy Cucumber Salad…
Or some of my favorite pickle dips I’m always looking to make it Easy, tasty, and Mostly Healthy!
With summer being all about spending more time outside and less time in the kitchen I definitely want to provide you with as many easy options as possible.
So Guys I hope you enjoy this quick & easy Dill Pickle Cucumber Salad as one of your favorite go to summer Salads!
More Salad inspiration….
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Dill Pickle Cucumber Salad
- 1 large English cucumber
- 3 dill pickle spears
- 1/2 medium red onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- Dressing ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- couple dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Rinse cucumber and cut both ends off.
- Slice cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Then cut in half again.
- Chop cucumber into bite sized pieces and place in salad bowl.
- Add diced red onion, and dill pickle spears cut into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Dressing instructions:
- Meanwhile in small mixing bowl combine, yogurt, sour cream, garlic, dill, ACV, hot sauce, and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prior to serving drain any access water from the cucumber salad, then top with dressing, and any additional dill weed.