Easy Zoodle Crust Pizza is a three ingredient pizza crust not including spices. A quick and simple crust that you can top with all your favorite pizza toppings. Gluten free & Low carb.
Yesss to Pizza my friends and it’s even low carb! NO guilt here so what’s not to love.
So grab all those summer zucchini and let’s start making some pizza.
Hey there! Hope everyone reading this has enjoyed a lovely and relaxing kind of weekend!
Especially since that’s what weekends are for 🙂
Maybe you even enjoyed a little pizza over the weekend.
And if you’ve been a regular reader of the blog you probably already know pizza is a favorite of mine.
Definitely been a goal of mine to create as many tasty versions as I can….and since I’ve already made a cauliflower crust pizza I felt it was time to give zucchini a go at it.
But instead of grating it I wanted to do Zoodles. Cause zoodles are just Way more Fun!
And actually way easier to make than grating zucchini.
Just look at all those yummy looking zoodle strands waiting to be your new FAVORITE gluten free, low carb pizza crust.
But seriously this pizza couldn’t be easier to make and so tasty.
And if you’re a fan of thin pizza crusts you’ll love this one even more…thin, crispy and so tasty even without toppings.
See the nice golden brown zoodle crust just calling your name.
So let’s not give my friend cauliflower all the glory anymore…even though you can find almost anything you want on the blog made from a head of cauliflower.
But anyway here are a few more zoodle ideas in case your looking…
- Zoodle & Grilled Corn Salad
- Parmesan Grilled Zoodles
- Zucchini Noodles with Mushrooms & Parmesan Cheese
- Zucchini Spinach Alfredo
- Zoodles with Avocado Cream Sauce
And let’s give just a little more praise to our friend the Zuccchini! Hail to the Zucchini!
- 2 medium/large zucchini
- 1 cup parmesan cheese finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. each of oregano & basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees*
- Cut ends off zucchini, rinse and spiralize.
- Place zucchini noodles in colander and sprinkle with salt.
- Let sit 10-15 minutes to help release liquid from zucchini.
- Rinse zucchini lightly and place between paper towels** and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Put zoodles in mixing bowl with 2 eggs beaten, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, & basil.
- Mix well.
- Place mixture on large baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Spread into shape of pizza.
- Carefully slide pizza on the parchment paper on to preheated pizza stone in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove with parchment paper from oven onto baking pan.
- Using another large pan or plate the size of pizza(make sure to place another piece of parchment paper on it) place on top of crust and flip.
- Place crust on parchment paper bake in oven for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with all your favorite toppings.
- Cook about 8-10 more minutes or until toppings are bubbly and warm.
If you don't have a pizza stone you can just bake the crust on the pan lined with parchment paper.
**Or a clean kitchen towel would also work.