Garlic Lovers Dill Pickle Pizza is loaded with fresh garlic, dill pickles and cheese. So simple, yet the perfect match for pizza. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
So today I wanted to share with you something Really really easy to prepare and now one of my new favorite pizza combinations.
If you’ve been following my blog a while you probably already know I love pizza.<—Well food in general but for an easy tasty dinner it’s Pizza hands down⇓.
Hence I set out to make as many flavorful combinations as possible to share with you. And since pickles and cheese just happen to be two of my favorite foods…major brainstorm…Why not top on a pizza??
This one is for all my pickle and cheese lover friends..my daughter Samantha..adopted daughter Kelly.
I can so remember many a days I would reach in the fridge for some cheese and they’d ask if I had any pickles. PLEASE…you’re asking the original pickle and cheese snacker..Haha!!
This is something I grew up eating so much that pretty soon I just became associated with pickles and cheese. Not really a bad thing at all.
Guess it really isn’t too odd of a combination if that many people like it.
And since I know we can all have hectic days in our schedule, it’s always nice to have a few tasty dinners to fall back on.<—–Garlic Lovers Dill Pickle Pizza of course 🙂
Especially now that we’re approaching the Holiday season there are going be those days when you need a few time savers.
So I hope this one makes it to your table and let me convince you a few reasons Why?:
- Only a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand
- Doesn’t everyone love Pickles and Cheese
- Samantha and Kelly approved I’m sure 🙂
- Time saver for all your busy days
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
- 1 prepared pizza crust*
- 6-8 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 ounces cheese of choice I used mild white cheddar and Monterey jack
- 7-8 dill pickle slices cut in pieces
- handful of freshly chopped dill
Preheat oven 375 degrees
Place finely chopped garlic in small bowl with olive oil.
Brush garlic olive oil over pizza crust.
Top with cheese and bake 15 minutes.
Remove from oven add pickle slices and cook a couple more minutes.
Top with fresh dill
* I used Gluten Free Against the Grain Pizza Crust but can use your favorite crust.