This Easy Dill Pickle Cheese Ball can be prepared in less than 10 minutes. Great for entertaining and would be perfect for the upcoming Holiday weekend. Dill pickles, cream cheese, and then rolled in fresh dill weed(Gluten Free & Vegetarian).
Hey Guys…Are you ready for the upcoming long weekend? Any special plans?
Cause I can tell you without a doubt that I am!
And this Easy Dill Pickle Cheese Ball would be the perfect addition to your weekend and mine!
Especially since my week was a little more stressful than I would have hoped for, I’m definitely ready for the extra day to Regroup.
Memorial Day weekend has always been one of my favorite holidays…mainly due to the kick off of Summer!
Vacations, BBQ’s, Picnics, Pools and everything else all in between 🙂
But I know Memorial Day really signifies so much more than all of that.
So as much as I appreciate the extra long weekend, I also try and remember Why we are celebrating it.
And also how truly grateful I am to be able to celebrate it with family and friends.
But if you’re not living in the United States and celebrating Memorial Day, it’s still a great weekend to start thinking about all the yummy foods associated with Summer!
So don’t let all the busyness of Summer keep you from enjoying good food.
Cause guess what?? A lot of Summer foods can be made ahead making it easier when planning meals.
And Easy Dill Pickle Cheese Ball is….
- Well Easy and a Favorite
- Perfect for entertaining or gatherings
- Great to make ahead and only requires 10 minutes prep
- It’s Pickles and Cheese together…need I say more
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian
Easy Dill Pickle Cheese Ball
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- couple dashes hot sauce
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 dill pickle spears chopped about 2/3 cup
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- handful of freshly chopped dill
- Blend softened cream cheese and mayo with hand mixer or food processor.
- Add garlic powder, onion flakes, dried dill, hot sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- Add chopped dill pickle spears and shredded cheddar cheese and mix till thoroughly incorporated.
- Shape into ball and and secure tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least one hour prior to rolling in dill weed.
- Place back in fridge and chill at least 1 more hour.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, chips or even veggies
Can keep in a covered container in the fridge for up to five days.