Mexican Street Corn Salad is great served as a side or also could be served with chips as an appetizer. Roasted corn together with a few flavorful ingredients making it perfect for any occasion. Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Hey Guys and Happy Monday to you all! It’s hard to believe that we are almost to the end of January now.
Because around our house we love salads year around. We also enjoy easy, and Mexican inspired dishes. That’s why I’m so excited to be sharing this one today 🙂
Although this wasn’t my first attempt at making this, I definitely got it critiqued enough to share with you guys.
Cause guess what??? I truly only share my favorite recipes here. Which may sometimes require making it several times first.
But hey, I’m good with that and so is the hubby by the way he devoured this one.
Anyway, I can usually tell what the favorites are by how fast they disappear in the fridge! haha..
And this one didn’t last for very long. So if you’re a fan of Mexican inspired dishes and salads I think you’ll really love this for sooo Many reasons.
And I might as well just conveniently list all of the reasons for you Right here:
- Can be prepared in about ten minutes
- Keeps well covered in the fridge for up to five days if it lasts that long
- Goes great as a side for so many things or could easily be an appetizer
- Well, because salads are just so good for you and tasty
- Doesn’t everyone love Corn & Salads?
- Family friendly for even your pickiest eaters
- Always Gluten free & Vegetarian
Yummm! Hope you Enjoy!
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen corn kernels rinsed
- 2 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lime juiced 1 1/2 tbsp.
- large handful of cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped*
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
Heat olive oil over medium heat in large skillet on stove top.
Add corn kernels and cook about 8-10 minutes until slightly charred.
Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients in large mixing or salad bowl.
Fold in charred corn.
Can be served immediately or can be kept in fridge covered for up to five days.