This Blueberry Smoothie is super easy to make with only 5 minutes prep. Great for a tasty healthy breakfast or anytime you need a quick refreshing snack. And with just 4 ingredients needed, it's the perfect way to start off your day. Vegan, Paleo, & Gluten Free.
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
So hey there Guys.... I know it can get busy but honestly we all know that breakfast is or should be the most important meal of the day. 😉 in steps this easy blueberry smoothie.
But anywho, if you're like me sometimes that means grabbing something really quick so you can go about the day ➡ Apples please 😆
And I do honestly try to make sure it's something healthy.... ya know, that's not going drag me down first thing in the morning.
Some of my favorites are always going to be either smoothies or grab & go treats that I have already made in the fridge.
And here are a few of my favorite grab & go treats:
- Cashew Almond Larabars
- Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- No Bake Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Energy Bites
- Chocolate Pumpkin Maple Granola
So you get my point, Right? Breakfast or snacks don't have to be difficult in order to be healthy and tasty. 😀
And smoothies are super EASY to throw together on busy mornings!
Tips for preparing this Blueberry Smoothie & other breakfast treats....
- When freezing bananas slice into smaller pieces for easier blending
- Frozen blueberries work great in this (I used fresh since that's what I had)
- Can use any milk of choice
- Bags of frozen cauliflower are perfect for many recipes so keep some in your freezer
- Have a good selection of frozen fruits for quick last minute smoothies
- If your smoothie isn't thick enough add extra ice
- Or too thick add extra milk
And let me share a few other smoothie recipes to hopefully help keep you inspired...
If you make this recipe or any of the others please let me know in the comments below.
Happy Smoothie making 😉 🙂
Until next time-xoxo
4 Ingredient Blueberry Cauliflower Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 ½ cups cashew nut milk
- crushed ice (optional)
- extra blueberries for topping (optional)
- chia seeds for topping (optional)
- Add banana, cauliflower, blueberries, & milk to high speed blender.
- Pulse until smooth & creamy. Can add ice if you want thicker or milk to make thiner.
- Pour into glasses and serve. Garnish with additional blueberries & chia seeds.