These No Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Bites are super EASY to make and require less than 10 ingredients. Vegan & Gluten Free.
Well Hello there friends!
Since it’s Monday and all I have a fun, easy recipe to share with you Guys!
Cause Monday’s can sometimes be tough..Yeah I know trying to get back into the routine of things.
And also because you can’t have too many snack options that you can just grab and go.
So that’s where these No Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Bites come into play.
Quick to make, portable, tasty and the perfect pick me up for any time of the day!
So let’s get started!
And since I really didn’t want this to be anything difficult you can actually make the whole recipe Right in the food processor.
Not a lot of dishes to dirty and no oven to turn on. Uhmmm sounds pretty good to me for sure!
Hope you Guys are with me on this one 🙂
Especially this time of year with the temps in the 90’s, anytime you can throw together a tasty little snack with minimal effort and no oven I’m in.
At least in my humble opinion!
Being an almond joy lover from way on back I knew it would be the next best thing in a much healthier form.
Cause guess what??? You really can enjoy little healthy sweet treats without all the unnecessary guilt that might go along with it.
And these No Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Bites are….
- Made without refined sugars
- Require less than 10 ingredients
- Can be made in one bowl with minimal effort
- Portable grab & go snack
- Will satisfy you’re sweet tooth
- The next best thing to an Almond Joy
- Both Vegan & Gluten Free
No Bake Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Bites
- 5 Medjool dates pits removed
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/3 cups Gluten Free Old fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Remove pits from dates and place in food processor.
- Pulse until the dates form into a ball.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until incorporated.
- Roll into equal size balls and place on plate lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Chill at least 30 minutes in freezer or several hours in fridge.