This Tropical Smoothie requires only three ingredients including Mango, Strawberries & Coconut almond milk! Can be customized by adding additional fruit. Gluten Free & No added refined sugars.
Updated- this was originally posted June 2016
This Tropical Smoothie tastes just like a Milkshake that you should somehow feel guilty about drinking. But wait 😀 ..... you should NOT even feel a second of guilt over this one.
Since this smoothie is made with all healthy ingredients ➡ and no added refined sugars!
Guilt free pleasures somehow tastes the best, don't they? Especially when they contain the Tropical flavors of Mango and Coconut.
I tend to experiment with Smoothies a lot more in the warmer months.
And this one turned out super creamy, thick, & came together in a matter of minutes. I love it when things work out exactly as planned 🙂
A smoothie that can easily satisfy two. My husband and I enjoyed devouring this out on the back deck one hot afternoon. It barely made it through the photo shoot without us taking a sip. 😉
So I can't help but feel like this is going to be made on the repeat.... along with some of my other favorite smoothies.
Cause cold drinks is pretty much the way you need it in the dog days of Summer. OOPs, don't let Miss Boop hear that(our beloved cat). She thinks it should be the cat days of Summer! 😆
Anywho, if you're looking for some more ways to cool off this summer you may want to try some of these other guilt-free pleasures...
Here are some I highly recommend along with this Tropical Smoothie.......
- Creamy Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Coconut Water Fruit Popsicles
- Cashew Date Banana Shake
- Toasted Coconut Cold Brewed Coffee
- Mint Chocolate Chip Nice Cream
So stay cool & I hope you get a chance to try lots of these yummy guilt free pleasures!
3 Ingredient Tropical Smoothie
- 1 10 ounce bag of frozen Tropical blend fruit strawberries, mangos, and bananas
- ¾ cup Toasted Coconut Almond Milk
- ½ cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- Optional add ins:
- 5-6 fresh strawberries
- half of fresh mango
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour ¼ of mixture into large glass, add fruit and rest of Smoothie.
- Top with additional fruit and coconut flakes.