This Mocha Coffee Smoothie is a great way to have your coffee combined with the creaminess of a smoothie. Loaded with rich chocolate flavor but a much healthier twist then your coffee shop varieties. Perfect for an easy grab & go breakfast or afternoon pick me up. (Vegan, Gluten Free, & No Added Refined sugars)
So if you’re a fan of coffee & chocolate…..me..me... then you’re REALLY gonna love this Mocha Coffee Smoothie. Cause who doesn’t want their coffee in the form of a delicious tasting smoothie. 😉
Especially with all this Chocolately goodness swimming around in a cool refreshing beverage that you can actually feel good about drinking!
And with only five ingredients and a couple minutes to blend you’ll spend way less time & money then you would for the traditional coffee shop ones. So what’s not to love about that?
A MOCHA COFFEE SMOOTHIE THAT IS…
- Rich with chocolately goodness
- Saves you money $ and time
- REFRESHING cold beverage suitable for a grab & go breakfast
- Made with only five ingredients
- A smoothie you can feel good about drinking
- No added refined sugars
- Vegan & Gluten Free
So with the hubby being the true coffee connoisseur in the family 😉 this definitely needed to meet his approval….and happy 😀 to say it did.
Coffee is serious business in our household….meaning we (aka hubster) grind our own coffee beans and all. It’s just so much fresher like that!
And pretty simple to do in a high speed blender if you have one….
But anywho, you can use any of your favorite coffee brands in this smoothie. And I hope you’ll give this a go next time you’re craving a refreshing Mocha Smoothie beverage.
OTHER SMOOTHIE RECIPES…
- Tropical Smoothie (only 3 ingredients)
- Pumpkin Pie Coffee Smoothie
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Gingerbread Breakfast Smoothie
And the other really cool thing about smoothies is they come together super fast and you can control the quality & variety of ingredients you add….Yess please 😀
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Mocha Coffee Smoothie (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 2/3 cup cold coffee
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 dates pits removed
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- shaved chocolate
- coffee beans
- Place all ingredients in high speed blender reserving ice till last and blend till thoroughly incorporated.
- Add ice till you get desired thickness.