Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars are the perfect grab and go snack or breakfast. Packed with nuts & dried fruit and only require about five minutes prep time (Gluten Free & Vegan).
Now it doesn’t get much better or easier than that!
Hey there friends! Hope ya’ll Enjoyed a lovely weekend and your January has been a successful start for the New Year!
Whether it be Goals you’ve set for yourself or just trying to eat a little healthier….whatever the case these Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars can definitely help you check off some marks.
And by check off some marks I mean these Larabars are….
√ Super Easy to make
√ Can be prepped in five minutes
√ Made with healthy easy to find ingredients
√ Great grab & go snack or breakfast
√ Kid friendly
So need I say more. I don’t know if you guys have ever had a Larabar or not but I kind of just stumbled across them and I thought I need to give these a try.
The store bought ones can be a little pricey and also if you make them yourself you know they’ll be a lot fresher.
Now I get sometimes you just need the convenience of something you can grab at the store if your’re in need of a quick snack…been there, many a times.
Although I don’t always recommend that since sometimes we make less than good choices in those moments of weakness.
But you can actually wrap these up and take them with you. It’s just mainly trying to plan ahead which I guess I’ve gotten better about with age.
So I pretty much try to have some healthier grab & go goodies available in the fridge…
Whether it be some No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Bites or Snowball Cookies which just happen to be a couple favorites…it can just somehow make your day go a lot smoother if you have one less thing to worry about.
Like what am I going eat now or What’s for Dinner tonight? To me one of the most relaxing moments is having figured that part out Early.
I know, but seriously guys like food is really that important to me…Guess that’s why I started this blog.
Anyway, hope you get a chance to enjoy these Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars since….
- They check √ off a lot of important marks
- You can easily customize the fruit and nuts in these
- Healthy real food ingredients
- Perfect for after school snacks
- Vegan & Gluten Free
Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 3/4 cups raw cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 8 medjool dates pits removed
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease with 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of coconut oil over low heat in small sauce pan.
- Meanwhile add cashews and almonds to food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Remove pits from Medjool dates and add to food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Add coconut flakes, almond butter, coconut oil and salt & combine till mixture can be picked up with fingers and formed into a ball.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan and press down evenly into pan.
- Cover and place in fridge a minimum of 2 hours before slicing into bars.