Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars are the perfect grab and go snack or breakfast. Packed with nuts & dried fruit and only require about five minutes prep time. Gluten Free, Vegan, Easy, Whole 30.
Now it doesn’t get much better or easier than that!
Hey there friends! Hope ya’ll Enjoyed a lovely weekend and your January has been a successful start for the New Year!
Whether it be Goals you’ve set for yourself or just trying to eat a little healthier….whatever the case these Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars can definitely help you check off some marks.
Cause these Whole30 Larabars are….
√ Super Easy to make
√ Can be prepped in five minutes
√ Made with healthy easy to find ingredients
√ Great grab & go snack or breakfast
√ Kid friendly
So need I say more. I don’t know if you guys have ever had a Larabar or not but I kind of just stumbled across them and I thought I need to give these a try.
The store bought ones can be a little pricey and also if you make them yourself you know they’ll be a lot fresher.
Now I get sometimes you just need the convenience of something you can grab at the store if your’re in need of a quick snack…been there, many a times.
Although I don’t always recommend that since sometimes we make less than good choices in those moments of weakness.
But you can actually wrap these up and take them with you. It’s just mainly trying to plan ahead which I guess I’ve gotten better about with age.
So I pretty much try to have some healthier grab & go goodies available in the fridge…
Whether it be some No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Energy Bites or Snowball Cookies which just happen to be a couple favorites…it can just somehow make your day go a lot smoother if you have one less thing to worry about.
Like what am I going eat now or What’s for Dinner tonight? To me one of the most relaxing moments is having figured that part out Early.
I know, but seriously guys like food is really that important to me…Guess that’s why I started this blog.
ALONG WITH BEING WHOLE 30 LARABARS THEY ALSO….
- Check √ off a lot of important marks
- Are easy to customize with the fruit and nuts in these
- Have healthy real food ingredients
- Make perfect for after school snacks
- Vegan, Gluten Free & Whole 30 compliant
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE LARABARS
They can easily be made in a food processor…
First start by lining a 9 X 5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
Then pulse the nuts in food processor till finely crumbled.
Remove pits from dates and add them to food processor.
Add remaining ingredients and process till you have a sticky ball.
Place in loaf pan and chill in fridge several hours prior to slicing.
HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST
Properly stored in a container in the fridge they should last about a week.
MORE HEALTHY SWEET TREATS…..
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Homemade Cashew Almond Larabars (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 3/4 cups raw cashew pieces
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 8 medjool dates pits removed
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease with 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of coconut oil over low heat in small sauce pan.
- Meanwhile add cashews and almonds to food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
- Remove pits from Medjool dates and add to food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Add coconut flakes, almond butter, coconut oil and salt & combine till mixture can be picked up with fingers and formed into a ball.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan and press down evenly into pan.
- Cover and place in fridge a minimum of 2 hours before slicing into bars.