These Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites are perfect for snacks, breakfast or whenever you need a quick pick me up. Easy to prepare in one bowl & under 10 minutes prep. Gluten Free, Vegan, & Paleo.
And when it comes to Energy Bites you can never have too many. 😉 But seriously they're super easy to make and perfect to have for grab & go snacking.
But ZERO with blueberries or lemon, boo. 😮 That's when I knew this needed to be rectified like now. Even though I am a huge fan of all things Chocolot. Sometimes you need a few blueberries.
Plus with a can't resist sale on blueberries last week, I knew there was going be a new recipe in the making for tasty little energy bites with blueberries.
And since you guys have been giving my Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins lots of love ♥ I figured you were probably digging blueberry kinda treats as much as me.
Hence I thought No Bake Treats were the way to go with some of these blueberries!
Especially since the hubby said he wouldn't be able to make a dent in that large container of berries! Gotta love those sales! 😆
No Bake Energy Bites are perfect....
- When you have a surplus of berries 😆
- Great to make when it's hot outside- since no oven required
- Super Quick to prepare
- Packed with tons of healthy, flavorful ingredients
- Kid friendly
- Can be customized to all your favorite flavors
- Perfect for snacks or post workout fuel
So anyhow, with all that in mind let me share with you all finer things about these lemon blueberry bites!
These Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites are:
- Made in one bowl
- Less then 10 minutes prep
- Only 6 ingredients
- Have no added refined sugar
- Loaded with blueberries & lemony flavor
- Vegan, Paleo, & Gluten Free
Now that I've convinced you to try these little beauties, don't forget to give them a thumbs up ⇑ once you've tried these by rating the recipe below!
Until next time-xoxo
No Bake Lemon Blueberry Energy Bites (Paleo & Gluten Free)
- ¾ cups cashew nut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil- melted
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 lemon- divided juice & zest
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Put cashew nut butter, maple syrup, & coconut oil into food processor and blend till incorporated together.
- Add coconut flour & juice of lemon. Pulse until it forms a sticky ball.
- Add lemon zest & blueberries and just give a quick pulse to blend them with ball.
- Using a cookie scoop place bites on parchment lined baking sheet and then roll into balls using palm of your hand.
- Then place in fridge until firm about 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.