Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Maple Granola is an easy recipe that is crunchy, sweet & bursting with flavors of maple, pecan & pumpkin. Great as a grab & go snack or perfect for topping on yogurt. Vegan & Gluten Free.
So when it comes to all things Fall, I hope we can all agree that should include lots of pumpkin, pecans, & maple flavors…Oh & let’s not forget chocolate.
Cause chocolate just belongs in the mix year round. And since dark chocolate has lots of great health benefits as well, hopefully we can also agree on some year round CHOCOLATE!
So if I got you guys on board with granola, Fall flavors, & chocolate then…..You’re REALLY gonna need to try this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Maple Granola.
While pumpkin is kind of mild on it’s own, adding all the pumpkin spice seasonings is what makes it shine.
Aka…pumpkin pie seasoning, which actually just consists of a blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice & cloves.
So you really can take pumpkin to the next level with just a few of those seasonings.
And since I’m pretty much the queen when it comes to seasoning inventory, I normally just like to blend my own together..
Cause guess what?? You can never have too many seasonings..Haha!
And I’m pretty much checking my inventory of these on a weekly basis.
While I do love using lots of fresh herbs when available, keeping the dried seasonings around is a no-brainer…Especially when you’re into cooking all the time← Life of a Food Blogger!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Maple Granola is also a no-brainer since it is….
- Easy to prepare & makes your houses smell AMAZ-ing
- Bursting with lots of Fall flavors
- Loaded with chocolate
- Perfect for a grab & go snack or breakfast
- Made without added refined sugars
- Gluten free & Vegan
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Maple Granola
- 2 1/2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds pepita seeds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger & salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Warm maple syrup, coconut oil, & pumpkin puree over low heat on stove top.
- Meanwhile in large mixing bowl add oats, pumpkin seeds, pecans & spices.
- Pour warm liquids into oat mixture and combine well.
- Spread evenly onto baking sheet and cook in preheated oven 30 minutes turning at least once during cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5-8 minutes before adding chocolate chips.
- Can be stored in airtight container in fridge for up to ten days.