These Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins are deliciously moist and perfect as a snack or for breakfast. Easy to make and bursting with a fresh blueberry taste. Less than ten ingredients(Gluten Free & Vegetarian).
Hey and Happy Thursday friends! Are you ready for the weekend? Any big plans?
Nothing exciting happening here at the home front. Well other then just regular routine stuff, which usually involves trying out some new recipes.
And these Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins are one of my favorite new recipes as I’ve been exploring the many uses of coconut flour.
Coconut flour can be a little bit tricky to bake with but such a great alternative since it’s high in protein, gluten free, and low in sugar.
But I’m here to help you with it as I continue to create new recipes using coconut flour.
Cause rest assured I’ve just gotten started! So stay tuned for lots more coconut flour goodies.
Some being savory, while others naturally sweetened like these Coconut flour blueberry muffins.
What would you like to see more of next? Sweet or Savory?
Sometimes my brain is just so full of ideas that I just can’t decide but like I said always open to suggestions as to what you want more of!
So back to the muffins at hand! Sweet not savory, so satisfies the whole sweet tooth thing, packed with blueberry flavor and a wholesome snack you’ll feel good about eating!
Can never have too many readily available snacks that are healthy, tasty, and keep you satisfied…so definitely give these babies a try!
And let’s just say that these Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins are…
- Naturally sweetened and loaded with fresh blueberry taste
- Moist and satisfying snack or breakfast
- Kid friendly and portable
- Easy to prepare with less than 10 ingredients
- Satisfies the ole Sweet tooth
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and no refined sugars
Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas*
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set aside 12 cup muffin tin.
- Mash bananas together with coconut milk in medium mixing bowl.**
- Add eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract and blend.
- In separate bowl sift coconut flour, add baking powder, and salt.
- Combine with wet ingredients and mix till no lumps.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Using ice cream scoop put equal size portions in muffin tin.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
**Blended the frozen bananas in the food processor with the coconut milk, then add eggs, butter, and vanilla extract. If using room temperature bananas can just mix in bowl with hand mixer along with eggs, butter, and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and combine well in food processor, then poured in bowl and folded in blueberries. Can also use hand mixer to add in flour if using room temperature bananas.