These Baked Eggs are super easy to make and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Also great for serving guests since they can be made ahead and easily feed a group of people. Creamy, light & fluffy eggs baked to perfection. Gluten Free & Low Carb.
Okay Guys so I’ve been making these Baked Eggs for quite a while now and finally realized I so needed to share them on the blog.
They probably haven’t made it here until now since we’ve been eating them faster than I had a chance to snap pictures of em… 😆
I know, the struggle is real sometimes… so much yummy food and not enough time to capture it all!
And since they’re super easy to make, creamy, & delicious you’ll also find yourself making them on the repeat…
So if you’re looking for a brunch or easy dinner idea the whole family will love I would HIGHLY recommend these Cheesy Baked Eggs.
Especially since Baked Eggs are:
- Easy to throw together & don’t require standing over the stove 😉
- Creamy, fluffy, cheesy & delicious
- Family friendly
- Great made ahead and even perfect leftover
- Good to make when feeding a group of people
- Low Carb & Gluten Free
And with eggs and cheese pretty much being staples in our house, this is just an easy recipe to whip up in a pinch.
Cause even though I have good intentions I must admit I’m really bad at meal planning… like Really! 😥
But I do have a few recipes that you’re often going find on my table. That don’t require much planning.
And more times than not will involve cheese or eggs or both!
Some Favorite Recipes I make on the repeat…..
- Spicy Crockpot Cauliflower Mac n Cheese
- Black Bean Taco Casserole
- Dill Pickle Pizza
- Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Cauliflower Pie
And if you need a few more reasons for me to sway you into to making these, then check out all the benefits of including eggs in your diet.
- Are a filling low calorie food
- High in protein & low in carbs
- Raise the good Cholesterol “HDL”
- Contain choline…a nutrient most people don’t get enough of
- Have Antioxidants that benefits eye health
So there you have it Guys, don’t forget the eggs. 😉
3 Cheese Baked Eggs (Low Carb & Gluten Free
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream*
- 1/2 tsp. each garlic & onion powder
- 1/4 cup half & half cream
- 8-10 eggs
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- couple dashes of hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Generously grease 9 x 9 pan with butter.
- In small mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, half & half cream, garlic powder, & onion powder with hand mixer till smooth & creamy.
- In separate bowl add eggs, salt & pepper to taste, hot sauce and beat with whisk till mixed.
- Add cheese and stir again.
- Pour cream mixture into bowl with eggs and mix with whisk till thoroughly combined.
- Pour in baking dish and bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes till eggs are set and lightly browned.