These Baked Eggs are super easy to make and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. Also great for serving guests since they can be made ahead and easily feed a group of people. Creamy, light & fluffy eggs baked to perfection. Gluten Free & Low Carb.
Okay Guys so I've been making these Baked Eggs for quite a while now and finally realized I so needed to share them on the blog.
They probably haven't made it here until now since we've been eating them faster than I had a chance to snap pictures of em... 😆
I know, the struggle is real sometimes... so much yummy food and not enough time to capture it all!
And since they're super easy to make, creamy, & delicious you'll also find yourself making them on the repeat...
So if you're looking for a brunch or easy dinner idea the whole family will love I would HIGHLY recommend these Cheesy Baked Eggs.
Especially since Baked Eggs are:
- Easy to throw together & don't require standing over the stove 😉
- Creamy, fluffy, cheesy & delicious
- Family friendly
- Great made ahead and even perfect leftover
- Good to make when feeding a group of people
- Low Carb & Gluten Free
And with eggs and cheese pretty much being staples in our house, this is just an easy recipe to whip up in a pinch.
Cause even though I have good intentions I must admit I'm really bad at meal planning... like Really! 😥
But I do have a few recipes that you're often going find on my table. That don't require much planning.
And more times than not will involve cheese or eggs or both!
Some Favorite Recipes I make on the repeat.....
- Spicy Crockpot Cauliflower Mac n Cheese
- Black Bean Taco Casserole
- Dill Pickle Pizza
- Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Cauliflower Pie
And if you need a few more reasons for me to sway you into to making these, then check out all the benefits of including eggs in your diet.
- Are a filling low calorie food
- High in protein & low in carbs
- Raise the good Cholesterol "HDL"
- Contain choline...a nutrient most people don't get enough of
- Have Antioxidants that benefits eye health
So there you have it Guys, don't forget the eggs. 😉
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
3 Cheese Baked Eggs (Low Carb & Gluten Free
- ½ tbsp. butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream*
- ½ tsp. each garlic & onion powder
- ¼ cup half & half cream
- 8-10 eggs
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- couple dashes of hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Generously grease 9 x 9 pan with butter.
- In small mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, half & half cream, garlic powder, & onion powder with hand mixer till smooth & creamy.
- In separate bowl add eggs, salt & pepper to taste, hot sauce and beat with whisk till mixed.
- Add cheese and stir again.
- Pour cream mixture into bowl with eggs and mix with whisk till thoroughly combined.
- Pour in baking dish and bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes till eggs are set and lightly browned.
Great recipe, Thank You, Just wondering, can I use Egg Beaters ?
Thanks Dave! I haven't personally tested the recipe with Egg Beaters, but I think they would work fine. Let me know if you give it a try!
Have made this several times and it’s always a hit! One question— can I whip up these ingredients the day before- and then just slip in oven the following late morning to make for brunch. Houseguests around and don’t want to be in the kitchen much in the a.m. Thoughts?
Yay! I haven't personally tested the recipe doing this so I can't say for sure. I have baked it ahead of time and reheated the next day and that worked out well.
Adriana Lopez Martin
What a nice idea for a fast easy breakfast and even for a brunch with the family. Many godo flavors and yes lots of cheese, I am in
i'm always on the hunt for easy healthy breakfasts so this is perfect! looks delicious
These look so wonderfully cheesy and tasty! Love the recipe!
This is so easy and looks delicious! Perfect for a make ahead breakfast!
This is perfect for make ahead breakfast or feeding company!