These Grilled Vegetable Kabobs are healthy, super Easy to prepare and a fun way to eat your veggies. A rainbow of vegetables marinated & then lightly grilled to perfection. Vegan & Gluten Free.
So flavorful and yummy making them perfect for an easy relaxing summer dinner!
And with Summer being right around the corner I'm always looking for new recipes I can make on the grill. Hence these Vegetable Kabobs are probably one of my favorites along with Cauliflower Steaks!
Actually you can probably prepare most anything on the grill.... but I like to keep it simple, since to me grilling is all about the hanging out and relaxing with your favorite peeps. 😉
Plus these vegan kabobs are a great make ahead meal. Just cut up all your favorite veggies and let them soak in all the glorious marinade. Then when ready to eat..... just pop those boys on the grill.
Now this my friend is what summer is all about!
And I really love most everything about summer other than pesky bugs. But I guess that's part of it and I've learned to work around it.
Oh well, guess that's why I invested in a screened-in-gazebo. Don't want to allow anything to mess up the outdoor plans.
Anywho, as I was saying these kabobs can be made ahead using any selection of veggies you like and have on hand.
This recipe easily makes 8 full skewers so you can definitely feed a hungry group. 😆
But if you don't need that many you can let them continue to marinate another day for a quick meal the next day.....EXACTLY what this girl did!
And if you'd love to see some more great make ahead ideas just check on the recipes below!
Easy make ahead sides to serve with Grilled Vegetable Kabobs....
- Pea Salad
- Lemon Dill Potato Salad
- Deviled Eggs
- Honey Mustard Coleslaw
- Summer Detox Salad
- Watermelon Blueberry Salad
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Hope you get a chance to try these Vegetable Kabobs this summer along with some other tasty sides!
Until next time-xoxo
Grilled Veggie Kabobs
- 8 ounces mushrooms any variety
- 1 yellow squash cut into chunks- can also use zucchini
- 16 ounce bag Brussel sprouts bottom cut off and outer leaves removed
- 10-12 baby carrots
- ½ pint grape tomatoes
- ¼ red onion
- 4-5 cloves garlic crushed & chopped
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Braggs Liquid Aminos*
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- Rinse mushrooms, yellow squash or zucchini, Brussel sprouts, carrots, grape tomatoes and onion and place in large mixing bowl. Make sure to pat dry after rinsing.
- In separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients for marinade. Whisk with fork and pour over veggies.
- Cover and refrigerate veggies allowing to marinate at least 2 hours before placing on skewers and grilling.
Updated- this was originally posted April 2016