Chocolate Nice Cream that’s easy to prepare, thick, creamy, and absolutely guilt free. Loaded with intense rich chocolate flavor and just an added hint of cashew butter. Vegan, Gluten Free, & No Added Refined Sugars.
What’s not to LOVE about all that!
Plus who doesn’t want ALL the yummy delicious cold treats they can get over the summer. Well if you’re anything like me, they’re even better when they involve chocolate.…especially in the form of nice cream!
And I’m here to tell ya, if you’ve never tried nice cream you are truly missing out 😉 Cause it’s super easy to make and you can have it in all your favorite flavors.
As for me chocolate ice cream has always been one of my favorites along with Mint Chocolate Chip. But I really just wanted to step up the chocolate flavor with the addition of creamy cashew butter. Sooo good Guys! 😀
And the creamy nut butter pairs really well with nice cream since it’s made with frozen bananas. So you see it really is a healthy treat. 😆 Just frozen bananas blended with all your favorite goodies!
Anywho, this should give you good reason to start freezing all those bananas that are about to go to the land down under. And frozen bananas are also great in smoothies.
But if you’re still in need of further convincing to wanna devour all this creamy deliciousness let me throw out a few reminders here below.
Chocolate Nice Cream is……
- Well made with chocolate of course
- Super Easy to make with ONLY 4 ingredients
- A healthy treat with absolutely NO GUILT involved
- Creamy, thick & a great summer time treat
- Kid friendly and maybe you can even skip the ice cream truck 😆
- Made with frozen bananas
- Vegan, Gluten Free, & No Added Refined Sugars
So there AGAIN, let me ask… what’s not to love ♥ about this my friends?? Bring on all the nice cream by the truck load 😆
4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Butter Nice Cream
- 4 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup raw cashews (optional)
- Place frozen bananas in food processor or high speed blender and pulse a few times, remove lid and scrape down sides.
- Pulse again till the bananas are broken down and creamy. This may take several times pulsing.
- Add cashew butter and pulse again till blended. Then add cocoa powder and blend again.
- Gradually add almond milk till you get the desired consistency.
- At this point you can add in optional ingredients such as chocolate chips and raw cashews and then just pulse again until they are broken down to desired size.
- Place in freezer safe container and cover till frozen approximately 3-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 - 15 minutes prior to serving.