5 Ingredient No Bake Snowball Cookies are an easy one bowl recipe that is bursting with nutty, coconut flavors. A great way to add a festive fun cookie to the holidays. (Gluten Free & Vegan)
And since the Christmas Holiday is approaching ever so soon…like two weeks to be EXACT…Can you believe it?
Not to mention we’ve already seen a little of the white stuff in our neck of the woods. And yes I do mean snow flakes..
Which is a little unusual for my area, but then again I keep forgetting we are into the month of December…ready or not.
So these 5 Ingredient No Bake Snowball Cookies just seemed appropriate for the occasion….Monday, early Snow & the Christmas Holiday!
Cause the Christmas season just calls for cookies and I’ve been on a mission to create some healthier tasty ones.
That way you can feel good about having an extra one or two!! Or Even three…
And these cookies contain healthy ingredients you can feel good about eating.
So having these around for a quick snack or even breakfast is also a great idea.
Are you guys ready for the Christmas Holiday? Sometimes I feel like I spend WAY more time preparing for it, then… Poof,,,it’s gone!
I keep telling myself every year I’m going to slow down, start preparing earlier and try to spend more time Enjoying the moments!
Anyway, I guess I’m getting a tad bit better at that…even though the hubster might not agree..haha!!
But I can assure you of one thing, these cookies should definitely make it to your winter comfort zone.
Cause these 5 Ingredient No Bake Snowball Cookies are….
- Made with only 5 Ingredients
- Perfect for your Holiday cookie tray
- Easy to prepare and require no baking
- Fun & festive
- Filled with healthy ingredients
- Not made with any added refined sugars
- Santa approved
- Gluten Free & Vegan
5 Ingredient No Bake Snowball Cookies
- 8 Medjool dates pits removed
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut divided
- 3 tbsp. blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Put pitted dates in food processor and pulse until they form a sticky ball.
- Add 2 cups of coconut and pulse again till combined with date ball.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse till you get a sticky texture that holds together when formed into balls.
- Using a cookie scoop, make balls equal portion size and roll into balls with your hand.
- Roll them into the remaining coconut and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in fridge at least 30 minutes prior to serving.