This Broccoli Cheese Dip is warm, creamy and sooo highly addictive. Great to serve for gatherings, parties or even game day. Can serve with chips, veggies, crackers or crusty GF bread. Low Carb, Gluten Free.
And when I say this dip is highly addictive…. I mean you’re REALLY gonna need to try it for yourself & see.
Cause me and the hubby couldn’t stop eating it, 😉 once the recipe was perfected.
Creamy, cheesy and I could have easily just consumed this by the spoonful.. 😆 … but no worries I used my food blogger self control.
Since I’m constantly trying out and developing new recipes I really just have to taste and move on.
But I must admit dips are one of my weaknesses…
What are yours???
Okay, I love all of the above too. 😯
But since we’re approaching the season of lots of food related activities…. ya know like football games, Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas … then I say it’s okay to have a little of each. 😉
Why Choose this Broccoli Cheese Dip recipe for your festivities?
- Well ultimately for flavor of course
- It’s always a crowd pleaser 😀
- Super Easy to make
- A great way to get the kiddos to eat more veggies
- Can be made ahead and just re-heated
- Low carb & Gluten Free
- Broccoli is high in fiber, protein & vitamins
And broccoli is more fun to eat it in this dippable form and with lots of Cheez….
Looking for even more cheesy dips? I gotta ya covered.
Then check out a few favorites on the blog ⇓
So anywho, I hope you get your dipping on and if you try this recipe please let me know in the comments below by star rating it.
Until next time friends 😉
Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 3 tbsp. yellow onion finely chopped
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets- about 1 1/4 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- couple dashes of hot sauce
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Steam frozen broccoli florets over medium low heat about 5-6 minutes. Then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled finely chop broccoli florets.
- Meanwhile in large mixing bowl add softened cream cheese & sour cream and blend with hand mixer till combined.
- Add garlic powder and oregano and mix again with hand mixer till combined.
- Then add broccoli florets, red bell pepper, onion, cheese, hot sauce and salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix with spoon till everything is incorporated.
- Spoon into 1.5 quart baking dish and bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes till bubbly.