These Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls require no baking and are super easy to make with only 6 ingredients. Dark chocolate & coconut come together in a healthy treat that reminds me of my favorite mounds candy bar. Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, No Added Refined Sugars.
OMG-oosh is exactly what I said when I first tried one of these chocolate coconut balls.
So when I was trying to think what they should be called…. the term “bliss” immediately popped to mind.
Cause these babies are pure bliss Guys and without any added refined sugars or bad junk you can actually feel good about enjoying a few. 🤗 or few dozen 😉
And they’re the perfect addition to the holiday tray… of course along side some of this Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark.
What you’ll need for these Chocolate Coconut Balls:
• Dark Chocolate
• Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
• Pure Maple Syrup
• Almond Flour
• Coconut Oil
• Vanilla Extract
So as you can see… all simple good for ya ingredients are in these decadent little balls.
Tips for making the best Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls:
Start out by using good quality ingredients.. pure maple syrup, pure vanilla extract and organic unrefined coconut oil.
And of course a good quality dark chocolate 😉
Make sure you blend the ingredients together well until you form a sticky type dough.
Plus you’ll need to scrape down the sides several times when combining in food processor.
When rolling the balls, if you’ll get your hands a little damp then the process goes much easier & quicker.
Place the balls in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes to chill before coating them with chocolate.
And let me just tell ya if you’re a mounds candy kinda girl or guy you’ll seriously be making these on the repeat.
So please let me know in the comments below if you make this recipe and show me just how much you love ❤ it by giving it a star ⭐ rating!
Until next time- xoxo
Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls (Vegan, Paleo, GF)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes plus some for topping balls
- 6 tbsp. almond flour
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place coconut flakes, almond flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil in food processor and combine till it forms a sticky ball (scraping down sides a few times).
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop roll each ball in the palm of your hand and then place on large plate or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the fridge and allow a minimum of 30 minutes to chill and harden up.
- Melt dark chocolate chips using a double boiler until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon chilled balls 1 at a time in melted chocolate and swirl till coated and place back on parchment paper and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Repeat process till all balls are coated.
- Store in covered container in the fridge.