Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies are easy to make in one bowl with no baking required. A classic recipe for chocolate no bake cookies only made with a healthier twist. No added Refined Sugar, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Healthy.
These Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake cookies remind me of one of my favorite cookies growing up.
Only much healthier… since I basically switched up most of the ingredients to better fit my healthier lifestyle now.
But I’m pretty sure that most of you probably had chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies at some point in your life….
Maybe they were even the first cookies you made on your own… Me me.. 🙋♀️
If you never had them… then you’re SERIOUSLY missing out.
Since you can make these in a matter of minutes and they’re sooo highly addictive.
How to make Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies:
They’re super easy to make on the stove top with only a few ingredients.
First you need to combine coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder and coconut milk in a medium saucepan.
Stir and bring to a rolling boil and continue to cook a minute…
Remove from the heat and stir in the oats, almond butter, and vanilla extract.
So here’s a list of what you need….
- Coconut milk
- Coconut oil- unrefined
- Cocoa powder- unsweetened
- Pure Maple syrup
- Almond Butter
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Vanilla extract
Then spoon on to waxed paper lined baking sheet and allow to harden.
Can I substitute any of these ingredients:
You can sub the almond butter with peanut butter or any other nut butter you prefer.
For the maple syrup you could use honey if you don’t need it to be vegan.
And the coconut milk can be substituted with another non-dairy milk such as almond milk.
The best way to store these chocolate no bake cookies:
Store them in a covered container in the fridge for up to five days.
And you can also freeze them for even longer storage if needed…
Personally they don’t last long enough at our house to freeze…. but you could make a double batch to freeze for later use.
Other Healthy sweet treats to try……
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies (Vegan, GF)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (unrefined)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups Gluten Free Old fashioned Oats
- Place coconut oil, coconut milk, maple syrup and cocoa powder in a medium sized sauce pan on the stove top and stir.
- Bring to a rolling boil continuing to stir for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond butter, vanilla extract and oats.
- Spoon on to lined baking sheet using a cookie scoop for even portions.
- Press down with hand to make into circular cookies.
- Put in fridge for 30 minutes to harden and remove from pan and store in covered container.