These Soft Ginger Cookies are perfectly spiced & chewy. So easy to prepare and will have your house smelling like the holidays in no time. Fragrantly spiced with ginger, cinnamon and just the right amount of sweetness without any added refined sugars (Vegan option).
And since the fragrant smell of ginger and cinnamon just so happens to remind me of the holidays...
Then these Soft Ginger Cookies seemed like the perfect way to start out the month of December.
Cause I know you're probably going need a few cookies to get you through it.
All that shopping & wrapping kinda makes a girl hungry, wouldn't you Guys agree?.. Oh and let's not forget about dear ole Santa needing some cookies.
So with these cookies being a healthier alternative without comprising any flavor, I think you're going to want to add these to your to do list!
But don't worry these require minimal time & effort so you can easily make them in a short amount of time<<< less then twenty minutes!
Now that's what I'm talking about....cause with December being such a busy month ya need a few quick, easy treats you can throw together.
Something you can REALLY feel good about snacking on or even having with your morning coffee.
Cause trust me you're going to love these cookies so much you'll probably want to make them year around.
So even though these cookies are screaming with Holiday flavor you can still Enjoy a good ginger cookie year around....Especially since these contain good healthy ingredients.
And if you still need a little more convincing to put these on the to do list then let me sum it all up below.
Soft Ginger Cookies are.....
- Perfectly spiced, chewy and aromatic
- Great for the holidays
- Quick & Easy to prepare
- A healthier alternative to other cookies
- Good for snack, breakfast or Santa
- No Added Refined Sugars
- Gluten Free & Can easily be made Vegan
Soft Ginger Cookies (Gluten Free)
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 large egg room temp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In small separate bowl add wet ingredients and combine well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir till incorporated well. Will be a slightly thick sticky texture.
- Refrigerate 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and use cookie scoop to make equal portions. Take each cookie in your hand and make into a small ball and place back on pan. Then gently press down with hand on each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes.