Warm Creamy Spinach Dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at gatherings or parties. It’s always a crowd pleaser that is both Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
I wanted to share at least one more appetizer before the big game day that you could serve up. I actually don’t just reserve these appetizers for game days.
HOT SPINACH DIP
Is such an easy spinach dip recipe to make for games, parties or entertaining. It’s a dip that’s creamy and delicious served with chips, bread or crackers.
It’s also great anytime you’re having guests cause you can make this or other dips up ahead of time and have them ready to go.
Of course I make them for myself and my husband anytime cause we’re Snackers and love to have different things readily available and this Warm Creamy Spinach Dip is one of our families favorites.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR WARM SPINACH DIP
- Spinach leaves
- Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Half & Half Cream
Anyway I hope you’ll try this dip but you may want to double the recipe cause it tends to go fast.
I made this over the holidays and could have easily doubled the batch without any leftovers.
And it’s always nice to have some dips readily available for times when you’re just looking for a quick snack.
Another one of my favorites is Black Eyed Pea Hummus.
I’m always trying new versions and try to make them as easy as possible. I did use fresh spinach in this one (cause fresh is always better) but you could also use frozen spinach.
OTHER WARM DIPS TO TRY…..
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Warm Creamy Spinach Dip
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 6 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 4 ounces cream cheese dotted
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese + 2 tbsp. topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper to taste and hot sauce to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Meanwhile melt butter in pan over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook several minutes till fragrant. Add spinach in batches and cook an additional 2-4 minutes until spinach is slightly wilted. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Remove from heat and put in medium mixing bowl using slotted spoon so as not to add liquid from cooking.
- Add dotted cream cheese to warm spinach and combine till melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well. Pour into casserole dish and top with additional parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven let stand about 10 minutes. Serve warm.