Mexican Street Corn is the perfect way to jazz up your Nachos. Roasted corn all topped on a bed of crunchy nachos and topped with a creamy cheese sauce. Great as an appetizer or could easily serve as a quick tasty dinner (Gluten Free).
And who wouldn’t wanna dive into a big plate of all this yummy cheesy goodness!
Plus it’s filling enough to easily qualify as dinner….and pretty sure you could easily convince the family of that. 😉
So with today being Taco Tuesday I think this would be the perfect time to give these Mexican Street Corn Nachos a try! Not that anyone ever needs an excuse to eat Tacos or nachos. 😆
But anywho, I recently served these Nachos with a bowl of pico de gallo & a fruit tray for an easy way to entertain guests or even just make the FAM happy.
And it appeared to be a winner with my son Nicholas & his girlfriend Cristina who were visiting from out of town.
Basically so easy as well…. you can just roast the corn on the stove top till golden brown or even grill it if you’re grilling out!
Either way you can’t go wrong with roasted corn and creamy mayo…Yes, please 😀
The first time I made a batch of Mexican Street Corn I was hooked. And I’ve been brainstorming new ideas to serve it up…
So coming up with these Nachos was just a given.. 😆
And if you’re Looking for more easy appetizer ideas besides Mexican Street Corn then here are a few below……
- Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- Pineapple Salsa– ONLY 5 ingrediets
- Roasted Cauliflower Nachos
- Pico de Gallo
- Avocado Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- Cheesy Baked Zucchini Breadsticks
So the next time Nachos are calling your name…Or you’re in need of an easy appetizer for the Family or a group of friends, I hope you’ll give these Mexican Street Corn Nachos a try!
I’m sure these will be a winner Guys, with all your family & friends! 😀 😀
Mexican Street Corn Nachos Recipe (Gluten Free)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 16 ounce bag of frozen corn kernels
- 3 tbsp. mayo
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup half & half cream
- 14 ounce bag of tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 limes divided
- cilantro chopped
- 1/3 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- cayenne pepper & paprika for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Meanwhile heat butter and olive oil over medium heat in skillet.
- Place frozen corn kernels in skillet and roast till lightly browned and they start to pop approximately 10-12 minutes.
- While corn is roasting & once oven is heated spread tortillas out on baking pan and warm approx. 6-8 mins.
- Then add softened cream cheese & half & half cream to small sauce pan over medium low heat.
- Stir until the cream cheese is melted and incorporated with the half & half cream. Add pepper jack cheese & combine till melted.
- Leave on warm till ready to top tortilla chips.
- Once corn is roasted remove from pan and place in small bowl and mix with mayo. Set aside.
- Start by drizzling cheesy sauce over warmed Nachos, then top with the roasted corn mix.
- Drizzle with sour cream that is mixed with juice of 1 lime.
- Then top with parmesan feta cheese mix, finely diced cilantro, sliced green onions and drizzle with lime juice wedges.