Chunky Avocado Cream Cheese Pinwheels are a fun tasty appetizer or snack. Avocado cream cheese spread and then topped with fresh chopped veggies. Gluten Free, Vegetarian.
Hello Monday!! Where did my friend the weekend go?
Do you ever just feel like it went by in a flash? Poof and shes gone!
For some reason that was the case this weekend, but anyway I hope you guys are here joining me on this Monday for an easy and tasty appetizer.
Cause Monday’s just need easy + tasty…don’t you agree?
And these Chunky Avocado Cream Cheese Pinwheels are the perfect snack to have around for the week.
With only a few ingredients you can have your snack attack covered for the week!
Yesss—>to healthy, tasty, grab and go snacks. And the more the merrier, Right!
Well especially if you’re a snacker!
And if I haven’t mentioned this before, I’m all about snacking!
Hence allowing yourself various tasty options readily available just makes life so much easier.
So since these Chunky Avocado Cream Cheese Pinwheels can be made in under 10 minutes what’s stopping Ya!
Okay, okay maybe you’re not like me and always have an avocado sitting around on the counter. But I’m definitely all about the avocado.
And maybe you could call it a slight obsession…but I guess there are worse things to obsess over.
Anyway, head on out to the market if you need to…like I said these only require a few ingredients and you’ll be so Happy 🙂 you did.
Cause Chunky Avocado Cream Cheese Pinwheels are….
- Well easy, tasty, and fun
- Avocado is a great source of healthy fats
- Can be customized with whatever veggies you like
- Great as an appetizer for a party or family gathering
- Cause you need snacks readily available
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
Until next time-xoxo
Chunky Avocado Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- juice of 1 lime
- 4-6 to tortilla wraps gluten free
- green onion
- diced red bell pepper
- diced carrots
- spinach leaves
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Scoop avocado into bowl with softened cream cheese and lime juice.
- Beat with hand mixer until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the entire tortilla wrap.
- Top with veggies of choice.
- Roll starting at bottom of tortilla and roll tightly. Secure roll tightly in cling wrap and refrigerate at least one hour prior to slicing.
- Slice and enjoy!
Will keep in covered container in the fridge for several days. Best eaten in couple days.
Toppings can be customized to your favorites