This 5 Ingredient Pineapple Salsa Recipe is the perfect blend of both sweet and spicy. Made with fresh diced pineapple, spicy jalapeno and sweet red onion. Great as an appetizer with chips or topped on tacos, burgers & salads(Gluten Free, Vegan, & Paleo).
Cause sometimes you just want a little sweet & spicy all in one little bite...ya know what I mean?
You can't quite decide between the two and frankly I don't think you should have to.
Because really there is no reason to when you can throw together the perfect blend of both in under 10 minutes...
And yes, I did say less then 10 minutes for this easy to make 5 Ingredient Pineapple Salsa Recipe. So whatcha waiting for!
Why have the same ole salsa every single time?
Now don't get me wrong, I do love traditional tomato based salsa... and I've even been known to buy the jarred store brand salsa in a pinch!
And pineapple salsa....well let me just say it's definitely going to make it to a lot of our summertime meals and gatherings. Sooo, incredibly good & Easy!
Doesn't pineapple just remind you of all things tropical & good?
Like lounging on your deck with a tasty cold adult beverage & a big bowl of this pineapple salsa!
And it's also perfect for entertaining, since it's super quick to throw together & you can even serve it up in the pineapple...
Makes a cute little bowl if you're serving this for guests! Not to mention less dishes to clean up.
So if you still need reasons to give this Pineapple salsa a try then let me summarize it all below.
5 INGREDIENT PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE IS...
- Only five ingredients
- Super Quick to throw together
- Great for entertaining
- The perfect blend of sweet & spicy
- Good on tacos, burgers , & salads
- Or even just with chips
- High in Vitamin C & bromelain
- Paleo, Vegan & Gluten Free
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
5 Ingredient Pineapple Salsa (Paleo & Vegan)
- 1 fresh pineapple- about 3 cups
- 2 small jalapeno
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- couple dashes of salt
- Cut pineapple into small bite sized chunks & place in large mixing bowl.
- Dice jalapeno into small pieces removing the seeds and add to pineapple.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir.
- Serve immediately in pineapple bowl or can store in fridge in covered container up to 5 days.