These Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are perfect as a party appetizer, game day snack, or even for dinner with your favorites sides. Spicy hand held cheesy bites that are loaded with flavor and great alone or with a creamy dipping sauce. (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
BAKED BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES...
So if you have yet to jump on the cauliflower bandwagon, I think these Spicy Cauliflower Cheesy bites are sure to bring you a little closer.
Spicy, cheesy, messy and oh sooo flavorful....so bring on the napkins please! 😆
But seriously, cauliflower is one of my go to veggies for so many reasons and you can almost always find a head of cauliflower in my fridge.
Since cauliflower is low in carbs, loaded with nutrition, and basically takes on the flavors of whatever you add to it....making it a pretty obvious choice to add to so many meals.
And Cauliflower has lots of great health benefit such as.....
- Fights inflammation
- Improves digestion & detoxification
- Aids in weight loss
- Preserves eye health
- Balances hormones
All the more reasons to add these Spicy little Cauliflower bites to your to do list!
Plus these cauliflower bites are super easy to make, with only a few easy to find ingredients.
So whatcha waiting for... 😉 with so many reasons to try these yummy little treats and even more so if you're into the spicy thing like me.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites & other Cauliflower recipes to try....
And these my friends are just a few of my favorites! But be sure to have a look around for lots more cauliflower inspiration Right here on the blog!
Especially once you've had a chance to try these Spicy Baked Cauliflower Cheese Bites! 😀
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Spicy Cauliflower Cheese Bites
- 1 medium/large head cauliflower
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Generously grease large piece of parchment paper and place on baking sheet.
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Break cauliflower into florets and put in boiling water. Cook 5-6 minutes. Drain well.
- Pulse in food processor in batches and then lay between paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible.**
- Place riced cauliflower in bowl with beaten egg, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper, and cheese. Combine well. Shape into bite size balls and place on greased parchment paper.
- Cook 15 minutes and turn over and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt butter over medium low heat and add hot sauce.
- Remove bites from oven and brush with hot sauce mixture. Return to oven and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and can drizzle with additional hot sauce*
Updated- this was originally posted in May 2016