Healthy Cauliflower Nachos are an easy way to serve low carb nachos by swapping out cauliflower slices for chips. Seasoned roasted cauliflower slices loaded with cheese, tomatoes, red onion, and jalapeno. Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Healthy.
Which makes them perfectly acceptable to serve for Dinner since they’re vegetables.
And loading them up with ALL your favorite toppings makes a delicious and easy guilt free meal.
So if you’re into nachos for dinner like we are, then you should give these a try or we also love these Mexican Street Corn Nachos!
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER NACHOS
(Full Directions in recipe card below)
Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees and then I like to line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for easier clean up.
Next you’ll need to break the cauliflower apart and slice the florets into thin chips.
Once you’ve got the cauliflower chips ready to go coat them with olive oil and seasonings, gently toss them and roast!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THEM (NACHOS ONLY)
- Cauliflower Head
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Flakes
- Cayenne Pepper
CAN I MAKE THE CAULIFLOWER CHIPS IN ADVANCE?
Yes… you can easily roast them in advance and store them in an airtight container in the fridge till ready to top and serve.
They will keep in a covered container in fridge for 2-3 days.
I don’t recommend topping them till you’re ready to serve them!
- Cheese- Cheddar, Monterey jack
- Grape or Cherry tomatoes
- Sour Cream
- Red Onion
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE…
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Cauliflower Nachos (Gluten-Free, Low-Carb
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion flakes
- couple dashes cayenne pepper
- Optional toppings:
- cheese I used Monterey jack
- red onion
- greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Break cauliflower into florets and then slice cauliflower florets lengthwise into nacho shapes.
- Place in large mixing bowl with olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, onion flakes, and cayenne pepper.
- Coat evenly and place on lined baking sheet.
- Roast in even 15-20 minutes turning at least once during cooking.
- Lower oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with optional toppings.
- Place back in oven 10 more minutes or until toppings heated through.