Best Roasted Cauliflower Nachos are a tasty, lower carb option to Nachos. They’re customizable with any of your favorite toppings. Vegetarian, Gluten Free & Vegan depending on toppings used.
**Updated** It was originally posted in November 2016. New pictures added but recipe still remains the same.
Happy Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their extra long weekend. And of course all the yummy food that was probably consumed. I know I had more than I really needed.
While even though it was a nice change, I was definitely ready to redeem my normal routine.
And ready for something tasty with a little less Carbs.
Anybody else ready for a break from all those Thanksgiving leftovers? Yes, Please..
If so I got you covered with the Best Roasted Cauliflower Nachos.
And who doesn’t love nachos…Especially when they’re made out of Cauliflower…Sooo worth the extra effort of cutting up the cauliflower.
The possibilities are ENDLESS with nachos. Load them with all your favorite goodies or maybe even some of those Holiday leftovers.
Uhmm, I mean what better way to get your veggies in.
You just want to start with these perfectly seasoned little cauliflower nachos and roast them to perfection.
Then nothing left after that other than to let your creative juices flow.
These Best Roasted Cauliflower Nachos were topped with some leftover chili , tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, greek yogurt and Cheese of course.
Bring on the napkins.. Haha, but you’re probably going need a fork to dig into these guys.
And really what better way to start your Pre-Christmas season than with Nachos.
So let me sum up all the reasons for trying these Best Roasted Cauliflower Nachos:
- Tasty, easy to prepare for a busy night
- Low carb and customizable
- Great way to use up some leftovers
- Cauliflower is a good source of Vegetarian Protein
- Kid Approved
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free and can be made Vegan
Best Roasted Cauliflower Nachos
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion flakes
- couple dashes cayenne pepper
- Optional toppings:
- cheese I used Monterey jack
- red onion
- greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Break cauliflower into florets and then slice cauliflower florets lengthwise into nacho shapes.
- Place in large mixing bowl with olive oil, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, onion flakes, and cayenne pepper.
- Coat evenly and place on lined baking sheet.
- Roast in even 15-20 minutes turning at least once during cooking.
- Lower oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with optional toppings.
- Place back in oven 10 more minutes or until toppings heated through.