This Baked Apple Oatmeal is loaded with all the flavors of Fall. The perfect breakfast or brunch that is super Easy to throw together for the family or when feeding guests. Gluten Free & Vegan.
So if you could have all the scents & flavors of Fall all in one BIG bowl.... then this is what it should look & smell like.
AT least in my humble opinion you gotta have a lot of pecans & apples come Fall.
But then in steps this oatmeal combined with apples, pecans, cinnamon & nutmeg all slowly baked & then bonus my friends..... will have your house smelling absolutely AMAZ-ing! 😉
Now who doesn't want to wake up to that??
Well unless it's by the smell of some Pumpkin Muffins .
And Fall just so happens to be the perfect time of year for baking.
So Why Bake Oatmeal you say?
- The ease of just throwing it in the oven rather then standing over the stove
- It leaves your house smelling Amazing.... just like it should 😉
- You can easily make enough for the whole family or guests all at once
- Can even be made ahead and then warmed up when ready
And did you know that oatmeal is....
A great way to help you control your weight since it keeps you full longer.. 😉
It also provides you with important minerals including thiamin, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, iron & selenium.
Hence all the more reasons to add oatmeal to your breakfast routine.
Top reasons you'll wanna make this Baked Apple Oatmeal are....
- Baking apples gives the oatmeal a natural sweetness
- So easy to make with minimal prep work
- It's a satisfying tasty breakfast the whole family will love
- Vegan and Gluten Free
OTHER BREAKFAST RECIPES....
So don't forget if you make this recipe please leave a comment below with a star rating.
Baked Apple Pecan Oatmeal (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats- gluten free
- 2 ¼ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 apples chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all the above ingredients in large bowl and mix gently till combined.
- Pour in 8 x 8 pan and bake approximately 35 minutes till apples are tender.
- Can top with additional pecans, apples or serve with extra coconut milk.