These Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies are chewy, soft and loaded with rich decadent chocolatey flavor. A guilt free treat that is sure to satisfy all of your chocolate cravings. Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb, & No add Refined sugar.
And who doesn't want all the cookies... Especially all the best CHOCOLATE, chocolate chip cookies you can eat without all the unnecessary ingredients!
Of course you do.. 😉
So as I've been continuing to explore all the various ways to use more coconut flour... I thought it needed to involve some chocolate this time & lots of it. 😆
Plus with dark chocolate being healthy for ya, who isn't looking for more yummy ways to switch it up ❓
DID YOU KNOW THAT DARK CHOCOLATE IS....
- A powerful source of Antioxidants
- May reduce heart disease risk
- Could improve brain function
- And may even protect your skin from the sun
All the more reasons you'll wanna put these Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies on your to do list!
And the Coconut flour is pretty nutritious in itself.... considering the fact that it's high in fiber & low on the glycemic index making it a good choice to consider in baking.
Especially when just a small amount of Coconut flour goes a long way compared to some of the other gluten free flours. Thus making it a more economical choice.
So let's just sum up all the reasons below if you need a little more convincing to try these
WELL THESE CHOCOLATE COCONUT FLOUR COOKIES ARE
- Super easy to prepare
- Made in one bowl with no special equipment required
- Rich, decadent & loaded with chocolatey goodness
- Low carb, Paleo, & Gluten Free
- Economical compared to some other options
- Nutritious treats you can feel good about
- Good for afternoon snacks or lunch boxes
- Contain No Added Refined Sugar
So there you have it.... all the reasons to try these decadent cookies in a nice handy dandy little list!
And please let me know in the comments below whatcha think. I'd love to know how if you're Enjoying these treats!
Until next time- xoxo
Chocolate Coconut Flour Cookies (Low Carb & Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk together removing any clumps in flour.
- In small separate bowl whisk eggs with maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Pour into bowl with flour and combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and with cookie scoop place equal portions on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven approximately 12-15 minutes.
- optional: sprinkle with coarse sea salt.