This Mexican Corn Dip is super easy to prepare in one skillet making for a quick & effortless clean-up. Sweet corn, fire roasted tomatoes, & green chilies baked in a creamy cheesy sauce till golden brown. The perfect appetizer for a group so great for game day gatherings or parties. Gluten Free, Easy, Delicious.
When it comes to game day, let's just say it's not complete without a variety of appetizers and creamy dips.
Featured recipe video
And this Mexican Corn Dip is one of our favorites to serve at gatherings... or even just hanging out with family for movie night!
So I wanted to share this dip since it doesn't require a lot of prep or ingredients...
But tastes so creamy & delicious that it's sure to become everyone's favorite.
And you're pretty much guaranteed to find one of these dips or several of them at any given occasion.
- Frozen Corn Kernels
- Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Green Chilies
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Optional- cilantro for topping
How to make corn dip
Start by sauteeing the frozen corn kernels with the fire roasted tomatoes and green chilies.
Next you'll want to blend together the cream cheese, mayo and sour cream with a hand mixer.
Add the spices to cream cheese mixture and combine. Stir that into the corn along with cheese reserving some cheese for topping.
Top with cheese and place in pre-heated oven and bake till gooey and golden brown.
Optional- top with cilantro prior to serving
Can I make this ahead
Yes.. just allow it to cool and then store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
When ready to serve just heat in the oven until warm and creamy.
What to serve with it
- Tortilla Chips
- Crusty Bread
All of these are great for scooping up the dip.
And you can also serve it along side a veggie tray for the perfect party appetizers.
Other appetizers you make like
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Mexican Corn Dip (Gluten Free, Easy)
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 14.5 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- 4 ounce can green chiles
- 8 ounces of pepper jack cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Put skillet on stove top over medium heat.
- Rinse corn kernels and place in skillet.
- Drain tomatoes, and chiles and mix with corn.
- Cook 2-4 minutes to just warm corn and incorporate tomatoes and chilies.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream in medium mixing bowl with hand mixer.
- Add cumin and garlic powder and stir well.
- Add this cream mixture to corn and combine.
- Then add about 6 ounces of pepper jack cheese and stir until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Top with remaining pepper jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly and warm.
- Can be topped with cilantro.
Updated-originally posted April 2017