This One Skillet Mexican Corn Dip is an easy, tasty one pan dip loaded with corn and creamy cheesy goodness. Highly addictive and sure to become a family favorite. Gluten Free & Vegetarian.
Hey friends and Happy it’s almost the weekend! Are you Ready?
Why that’s a silly question..huh!! Just checking to make sure you’re with me.
But better yet I’ve got this easy to make One Skillet Mexican Corn Dip to share. And let me warn you AGAIN, this is highly additive so you may not wanna share..Haha!
The good thing is when the FAM keeps requesting that you make this it’s really not a lot of work or time. So bring on the dip!!!
This One Skillet Mexican Corn Dip was actually inspired by my love for Mexican dishes and wanting to create a warm tasty corn dip.
And since another warm dip I created has been one of my most popular posts on the blog thus far…I’m thinking..uhmm…you guys must really be into the warm dippy kind of things.
But I guess who isn’t. Unless you’re just plain weird..or something. But that’s okay cause we’re all friends here and a little weirdness is Okay!
And the fact you can just make this in One Skillet makes Mamma Happy 🙂
Happy Mamma = Happy Family! “Just saying”, you may wanna add this to the rotation.
While it’s great served with chips, it’s also good on just about anything…wrap it, top it on potatoes, rice whatever makes the family Happy!
And I’ve even found it to be perfect right off the spoon. But you know you gotta test it to make sure it’s okay.
So let’s just talk about all the reasons it’s more than OKAY!
This One Skillet Mexican Corn Dip …
- Is easy, tasty, and made in One Skillet
- Less clean up for Happy Mamma 🙂
- Quick and made with only a few ingredients
- Perfect for busy weeknights or even great for Entertaining
- Highly additive and Kid approved
- Also great for Taco Tuesday or Cinco De Mayo
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese(room temperature)
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt*
- ¾ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 14.5 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- 4 ounce can green chiles
- 8 ounces of pepper jack cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Put skillet on stove top over medium heat.
- Rinse corn kernels and place in skillet.
- Drain tomatoes, and chiles and mix with corn.
- Cook 2-4 minutes to just warm corn and incorporate tomatoes and chilies.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese, mayo, and greek yogurt in medium mixing bowl with hand mixer.
- Add cumin and garlic powder and stir well.
- Add this cream mixture to corn and combine.
- Then add about 6 ounces of pepper jack cheese and stir until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Top with remaining pepper jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly and warm.
- Can be topped with cilantro.