This Easy Save An Avocado Dip is made with only five ingredients. It’s the perfect accompaniment for chips, veggies, sandwiches and so much more. Gluten Free & Vegetarian.
Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite quick tasty dips. This dip is pretty much a staple in our house since it goes well with so many things.
And in case you’re wondering about the name “Easy Save An Avocado Dip”, that’s exactly what it is…Hence it just seemed fitting to call it that.
So the next time you’re about to lose an Avocado, instead try making a jar of this Easy Save An Avocado Dip. It keeps well in the fridge for about five days if it lasts that long.
And you don’t have to worry about it turning all brown..Ughhh, I always hated that!
If you’re like me the struggle is REAL when it comes to Avocados..it’s hard to find the perfect one at the store ready to go. And while you wait patiently for it to ripen for your recipe in the blink of an eye..it’s gone.
Not really a laughing matter considering the price you pay for Avocados now a days.
And with that in mind one night when it was use him or toss him this dip was born. I’ve been making it ever since when I need to use an Avocado.
So if my Avocado has reached it’s prime he will become this dip if not used in something else first.
Don’t you just love simple recipes that work well in so many ways? So if you really love Avocados but hesitate to buy them because of fear of losing them.. fear no more, please just give this and try and let me know what you think!
And while I love Avocado simply for the flavor, the health benefits are great as well.
Let me share some of the health benefits of Avocados and Why you’ll wanna try this Easy Save An Avocado Dip:
- They contain more Potassium than a Banana
- Loaded with Heart Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Great source of fiber
- Can help lower Cholesterol
- Eating Avocados may even help you with weight loss
- And if that’s not enough, they’re Delicious and easy to incorporate in your diet
Easy Save An Avocado Dip
- 2 ripe Avocado
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt full fat
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse avocado and cut in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Mash avocado in medium mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Store in covered container in fridge for up to five days.