No Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites are tasty little balls that are quick & easy to prepare in one bowl. Made with healthy ingredients and perfect anytime you want a little sweet treat or quick snack. Vegan & Gluten free.
Hi there friends!!!
So if you’re starting to get really Happy about all things Fall like me, then you’ll really want to try these No Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites.
Since these are just screaming Fall, pumpkins, & the yummy flavors of pumpkin pie.
And maybe, just maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself, since I know Fall is not quite officially here.
But I like to be prepared, cause Fall deserves to be rolled in with all kinds of yummy goodies. Don’t you agree?
But seriously Fall just reminds me of new beginnings and just a somewhat peaceful feeling watching leaves falling.
Anyway, even with the weather starting to cool off a little it’s always nice to have a few EASY No bake treats that you can go to.
As much as I enjoy the whole baking, cooking process sometimes you just have to throw a few easy recipes into the mix.
Especially for days when you’re just too busy to plan meals or are feeling a little less motivated…Hence having some of these No Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites ready in the fridge is definitely a life saver.
And since meal planning is definitely one of my weak points, make ahead recipes are always some of my favorites.
So let’s talk about all the reasons you’ll wanna add these No Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites to your Fall Meal prep….
- Well EASY should definitely be at the top of the list
- Perfect for breakfast, snack, or anytime you’re craving a sweet treat
- Healthy-ish and contains no added refined sugars
- Kid friendly and even tastes like pumpkin pie
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- They really do give you a burst of ENERGY
- 10 large Medjool dates pits removed
- 1¼ cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¾ tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- 1 tbsp. water
- dash of salt
- Add pitted dates to food processor and pulse till they form a ball.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse till combined.
- Form into tbsp. sized balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer about 30 minutes until firm.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to five days.