These Cranberry Orange Muffins are tender, moist, and bursting with fresh tart cranberries. Lightly sweetened with oranges and maple syrup. The perfect muffins for breakfast, snacking or a healthy dessert. Gluten Free, Low Carb, Dairy Free.
So when it comes to breakfast or snacking, muffins are just always a great choice.
Well there are so many tasty variations to choose from.... so you'll never be bored since you can easily switch them up from week to week.
Plus with the simplicity of preparing them, they're always going to be one of my go to's for a quick healthy snack.
And they even freeze well... so yet another big bonus 😉
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THESE MUFFINS
- Fresh Cranberries
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Coconut Oil
And these are just some of the basic add-ins which give Cranberry Orange muffins all of the delicious flavors....
Ya know, kinda like the flavors of a Birthday cake only with cranberries.... that's exactly what the husband said when I asked him to taste test. 😆
Alright then.. sounded like a winner to me.
Even though we typically don't eat a lot of Birthday cake 🎂 around here.
So anywho, hubby might be getting these muffins come his next birthday! 😉
OTHER MUFFINS TO TRY....
And let me just sum it all up below....
Why you need to make these Cranberry Orange Muffins....
- Easy to prepare
- And let's not forget "tastes like Birthday cake"
- Great for a quick healthy breakfast or snack
- No added refined sugars...
- Low in sugar
- Gluten Free, Dairy-Free
- Low carb
- Freezer friendly
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Cranberry Orange Muffins (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. orange zest
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 12 cup muffin tin with baking cups.
- In large mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and baking soda and whisk together.
- Meanwhile in small separate bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, orange zest, orange juice, maple syrup, coconut milk, coconut oil (slightly cooled) and whisk together till combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir till incorporated. Mix in cranberries and combine.
- Using ice cream scoop spoon equal portions into baking cups and bake in preheated oven 25-28 minutes till toothpick inserted comes out clean.