Healthy Zucchini Brownies that are moist, chocolatey and easy to make in one bowl. These cake like fudgy brownies are delicious and loaded with double the chocolate. Refined sugar-free, Gluten-free, Healthy, Dairy-free.
So this Zucchini Brownie recipe has now become our new favorite go to sweet snack!
Especially since it's a chocolatey moist cake like treat that's so easy to make and also contains a hidden veggie.
Brownies that are nutritious and sooo insanely good! What's not to love about that?
And even though I'm usually more of a salty person than sweet, these brownies are hitting all the right notes for me...
You know like the perfect moist cakey texture along with tons of intense dark chocolatey flavor.
Ingredients for Zucchini Brownies
- Almond Flour
- Cocoa Powder- unsweetened
- Baking soda and Salt
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
How to make them
Full directions found in the recipe card below.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in large mixing bowl..
In separate small bowl combine almond butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and eggs.
Add to dry mix and stir till combined. Fold in shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
Pour into lined baking pan and bake till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Storage & Recipe Notes..
Best stored in a covered container in the fridge for 3-4 days. You can also freeze them in an airtight freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Thaw frozen brownies in the fridge overnight.
After grating the zucchini make sure to squeeze out any excess water before folding into the brownie mixture.
I find it easier to use room temperature nut butter, so if you have a fresh jar that usually works better...
Or you could warm it on the stove top to make it creamier if you have it refrigerated.
Other chocolate treats...
Zucchini Brownies (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Then in small bowl combine eggs with almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil and combine.
- Add to the dry mixture and stir till everything's incorporated.
- Fold in grated zucchini and ½ chocolate chips reserving the remaining ¼ cup for topping.
- Spoon into baking pan and top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven 22-28 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing into squares.