Flourless Brownies that are easy to make in one bowl, paleo friendly and refined sugar free. The best rich fudgy brownie recipe made with simple healthy ingredients. Gluten free, Easy, Healthy, Dairy free..
Rich fudgy flourless brownies that you'll want to add to the rotation of healthy easy to make treats.
Since they come together quickly in one bowl with only seven ingredients and are absolutely the easiest brownie recipe you'll ever make!
And they're chocolate of course... you can never go wrong with anything involving chocolate.
Ingredient notes & substitutions
- Chocolate chips- I recommend Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips for this recipe
- Cocoa power- unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coconut oil- unrefined virgin coconut oil
- Nut butter- I used almond butter in these, but you could easily swap out with cashew butter, peanut butter or any of your favorite nut butters.
How to make flourless brownies
Full directions are in the recipe card below
Start by preheating the oven and lining a square 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate chips, coconut oil and nut butter over medium low heat till smooth and creamy.
Meanwhile in mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract and then sir in cocoa powder.
Add melted chocolate mixture and stir till everything is incorporated.
Pour in lined baking pan and bake in preheated oven till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Store these in a covered airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
You can freeze these brownies for longer storage.
Recipe notes & tips
- Don't skip lining the pan with parchment paper. Trust me on this, if you want easy removal of brownies from the pan.
- Allow the brownies to cool about 10 minutes before lifting from the pan and make sure they are thoroughly cooled before slicing.
Other chocolate treats you may like
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Flourless Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. nut butter of choice
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8 X 8 pan with parchment paper allowing a little bit to hang over the sides.
- Melt coconut oil, chocolate chips and nut butter over medium low heat until creamy and combined.
- Meanwhile beat eggs, add maple syrup & vanilla extract in medium mixing bowl and stir to combine
- Add cocoa powder and combine.
- Then pour in melted chocolate mixture and stir till all incorporated.
- Pour into lined baking pan.
- Bake 25-28 minutes till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Updated- originally posted September 2018