These Flourless Brownies are intensely rich, super fudgy and made with only six ingredients. A treat that is sure to curb all chocolate cravings. Gluten Free, Paleo, & No Added Refined Sugars.
And I pinky promise 😉 that you will not miss the flour in these flourless brownies…. since they taste every bit as good as their counterparts.
Just ask the hubby who said they’re even better…
And this is coming from a true chocoholic. 😆
Plus they say that dark chocolate is good for ya…. so I say why not embrace it?
Some health benefits to eating dark chocolate:
- Dark chocolate is rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, cooper, manganese and some other minerals
- Contains a variety of powerful antioxidants
- May reduce heart disease
- Flavanols in cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin & protect it from sun damage
- It may improve brain function by increasing blood flow
Always make sure to look for high quality dark chocolate with at least 70% or higher cocoa content.
And with as few ingredients as possible….. is another good tip for choosing the best dark chocolate.
Cause quality really does matter if you want to get all the awesome benefits from enjoying chocolate treats!
Other Chocolate treats to try besides Flourless Brownies:
Did I also mention how EASY these brownies are to make???
So I’ll just sum it all up below in case you missed something….
- Only six ingredients needed to make these brownies
- No flour required
- Tastes better then brownies with flour
- Rich, decadent, & Fudgy
- Requires minimal prep
- Paleo, Gluten Free, & No added Refined sugars
- Dark chocolate has a lot of nutritional value
- It only takes a small bite to satisfy chocolate cravings 😉
Anywho, hope you’ll give these decadent brownies a try and I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.
Please be sure to comment below if you make these with a star rating! This helps me provide you with only the best possible recipes. 😀
These Flourless Brownies are intensely rich, super fudgy and made with only six ingredients. The perfect way to satisfy chocolate cravings.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. nut butter of choice
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line an 8 X 8 pan with parchment paper allowing a little bit to hang over the sides.
Melt coconut oil, chocolate chips and nut butter over medium low heat until creamy and combined.
Meanwhile beat eggs, add maple syrup & vanilla extract in medium mixing bowl and stir to combine
Add cocoa powder and combine.
Then pour in melted chocolate mixture and stir till all incorporated.
Pour into lined baking pan.
Bake 25-28 minutes till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
I used cashew nut butter in these but could use nut butter of choice.