Pumpkin Brownies that are fudgy, moist and easily made in one bowl. A healthy chocolate brownie that's packed full of simple wholesome ingredients. Great for snacks, desserts, or lunch boxes. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Healthy.
So if you're team pumpkin... ya know that person whose EVERY-thing pumpkin as soon as the month of September hits..
Then you're really going love these easy to make flourless pumpkin brownies.
Especially since healthy snacks involving chocolate are ALWAYS much better.
And by adding pumpkin to the mix you're getting an extra serving of fruit in this dark chocolate treat.
Plus pumpkin is low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals. And It's also a great source of beta carotene which may help boost the immune system.
So anytime you can sneak a little extra nutrition into your snacks then I'm ALL in.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN BROWNIES
You want to start by preheating the oven and lining an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper..
Trust me on this it's much easier to remove the brownies this way.
Then I like to gather and measure out all the ingredients needed for the brownies.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED FOR THESE BROWNIES
- Cocoa powder- unsweetened
- Maple syrup
- Dark chocolate chips
- Pumpkin puree- make sure you don't get the pumpkin pie filling
- Vanilla extract
- Almond butter
- Baking soda
Whisk together the eggs with the maple syrup, then add pumpkin, vanilla and almond butter and mix till combined.
Next add in cocoa powder and baking soda and whisk till no lumps. Stir in chocolate chips, pour in pan and bake.
PREFERRED METHOD FOR STORING THESE PUMPKIN BROWNIES
Store them in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week for best results.
For longer storage you can also freeze them several months.
CAN I MAKE ANY SUBSTITUTIONS
You can use another nut butter such as cashew butter, sunflower butter, tahini or whatever your favorite.
Honey could be substituted for maple syrup or you could even adjust the amount of maple syrup if you want them sweeter.
OTHER FALL INSPIRED TREATS YOU MAY LIKE....
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Flourless Pumpkin Brownies (GF, DF, Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- In medium mixing bowl combine eggs with maple syrup and whisk.
- Then add pumpkin puree, almond butter, and vanilla extract and whisk again till combined.
- Add cocoa powder and baking soda and stir till combined making sure everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour into lined baking pan and bake in preheated oven 22 -25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan before removing and slicing.