These 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls are an easy, tasty grab & go breakfast or snack. Packed full of healthy nutrients which also makes them a great post workout snack. (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, & No added refined sugars)
So who doesn’t want chocolate for breakfast? I feel like that’s a given…. 😆
And even better in the form of a delicious grab & go treat making it perfect for lunch boxes and on the go snacking!
Cause these 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls are sure to become a part of your healthy-ish snacking routine.
Since including these yummy treats, along with other easy healthy no bake snack ideas are perfect for the warmer weather.
And can you believe Guys that it’s already May 1st? 😮
But seriously, I feel like this year is just going by in a flash.
Are you all about the grilling in warmer weather? And if so would you love 😀 to see more of that here on the blog. Or would you prefer seeing more healthy sweet treats??
Anywho, feel free to leave a message in the comments below.
Cause quite honestly I have sooo many ideas for future posts that I’m not sure which way I’m going sometimes.
So I’m definitely open to any new recipe suggestions 💡 you’d just love to see here.
But for now let’s just get to back to these yummy little chocolate energy balls. So I can sum up all the reasons you’re gonna want these in your life.
4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls are….
- Perfect for a healthy-ish grab & go breakfast or snack
- A great post workout snack
- Good to pack for lunches
- Well let’s not forget there is Chocolate involved
- Quick & Super Easy to make
- No Added Refined Sugars
- Paleo & Vegan
4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls
- 12 Medjool dates- pits removed
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place dates in food processor along with cashews and pulse until crumbly.
- Add coconut oil & pulse again.
- Pour in cocoa powder and pulse until everything thoroughly combined. It should be slightly sticky and easily be formed into a ball.
- Using a cookie scoop, spoon out equal portions and then roll into balls in your hand.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week.