These 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls are an easy, tasty grab & go breakfast or snack. Packed full of healthy nutrients which also makes them a great post workout snack. (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, & No added refined sugars)
So who doesn't want chocolate for breakfast? I feel like that's a given.... 😆
And even better in the form of a delicious grab & go treat making it perfect for lunch boxes and on the go snacking!
Cause these 4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls are sure to become a part of your healthy-ish snacking routine.
AND THIS RECIPE FOR ENERGY BALLS
Are great for including as a yummy treats, along with other easy healthy no bake snack ideas are perfect for the warmer weather.
And can you believe Guys that it's already May 1st? 😮
But seriously, I feel like this year is just going by in a flash.
Are you all about the grilling in warmer weather? And if so would you love 😀 to see more of that here on the blog. Or would you prefer seeing more healthy sweet treats??
Anywho, feel free to leave a message in the comments below.
Cause quite honestly I have sooo many ideas for future posts that I'm not sure which way I'm going sometimes.
So I'm definitely open to any new recipe suggestions 💡 you'd just love to see here.
But for now let's just get to back to these yummy little chocolate energy balls. So I can sum up all the reasons you're gonna want these in your life.
Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls are....
- Perfect for a healthy-ish grab & go breakfast or snack
- A great post workout snack
- Good to pack for lunches
- Well let's not forget there is Chocolate involved
- Quick & Super Easy to make
- No Added Refined Sugars
- Paleo & Vegan
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
4 Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Energy Balls
- 12 Medjool dates- pits removed
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place dates in food processor along with cashews and pulse until crumbly.
- Add coconut oil & pulse again.
- Pour in cocoa powder and pulse until everything thoroughly combined. It should be slightly sticky and easily be formed into a ball.
- Using a cookie scoop, spoon out equal portions and then roll into balls in your hand.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to a week.