Mini Dark Chocolate Cashew Nut Butter Cups are a great little guilt-free sweet treat. Made with dark chocolate & nut butter for a super easy snack or dessert that comes together quickly. Paleo friendly, No added refined sugars, & Gluten free.
And when it comes to snacking sometimes you just need a little chocolate! Am I right?
But you also want to Enjoy it without all the added guilt. So guess what, I’ve got you covered with these Mini Dark Chocolate Cashew Nut Butter Cups ! ⇐ You’re so welcome friends!
Plus with Easter being just 3 short days away you may want to make a few of these for the Easter basket! Or even just yourself!
Cause they do come together rather quickly & only require 4 ingredients. So you can whip up a batch or two in plenty of time before Easter.
Healthy chocolate treats with a little added protein….what’s not to love about that? You could also use another nut butter if you’re not a fan of cashews.
Cashews just happen to be a favorite around our house & I even forgot how much our furry feline friend loves them too. Yes you heard me right, I have a cashew loving cat. No shame in her game. Haha!
Although cashews are not really something I recommend feeding your cats, no one gave her the memo…. and anytime I’m eating them or cheese you will find Miss Lola bean right there.
So even though she volunteered to sample these little treats for me, I had to let the hubby be the judge and they appeared to pass his expectations since he commented…”these are so wonderful”.
Ya know deviled eggs are just a given for Easter at our house…well that & nut butter cups.
But if you need more reasons to make these, I’ll just make it easy for you with my handy dandy little list below.
Mini Dark Chocolate Cashew Nut Butter Cups are…..
- Super quick to make
- Just 4 ingredients
- Hubby approved & wanted to be by Lola bean
- The perfect little protein & sweet snack
- Great to add to the Easter basket
- No added refined sugars
- Paleo friendly & Gluten Free
HAPPY EASTER & ENJOY!
Mini Dark Chocolate Cashew Nut Butter Cups
- 7 ounces organic dark chocolate at least 70 % cocoa or higher
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cashew nut butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- Line mini muffin tin with 12-16 liners.
- Mix cashew nut butter with coconut flour & place in freezer while melting chocolate.
- Melt chocolate in double broiler over medium heat with coconut oil.
- Spoon 1 tsp. of melted chocolate into bottom of each muffin liner.
- Place in freezer about 10 minutes. Just long enough to harden.
- Remove from freezer and spoon about 1/2 tsp. of nut butter on top of chocolate.
- Spoon remaining melted chocolate equally among cups.
- Return to freezer for approximately 15 minutes to harden.