These Roasted Pecans are an easy snack that comes together in less than fifteen minutes. And with Only 4 ingredients needed including the pecans. A sweet and salty treat special enough for the holidays or parties. Vegan, Paleo, GF, No Added Refined Sugar.
And I must say once you try these roasted pecans coated in all this maple cinnamon goodness you won’t be able to stop.
Plus bonus your house is going to smell AMAZ-ing for hours!
So if you’re looking for one last snack you can easily add to the holiday entertaining, then I’d HIGHLY recommend these Pecans….
Why these Maple Cinnamon roasted pecans recipe you say?
• You only need fifteen minutes…. but they taste like you spent hours preparing them 😉
• And we can all use a few time savers especially around the Holidays.
• Only four ingredients needed including the pecans
They’re also just great to keep on hand for snacking during busy days.
And did you know that pecans have so many wonderful health benefits as well?
Some amazing health benefits of eating pecans….
- They’re rich in fiber which boosts heart ❤ health & aids digestive health
- Since eating nuts increases the metabolism it may help with weight loss
- Pecans are also rich in magnesium which is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits
- And magnesium may even help to lower blood pressure
- They contain antioxidants which can help fight & eliminate the free radicals responsible for premature aging… yess 🙏
So these are just a few more reasons to add these Maple Cinnamon Pecans to your snack list!
Cause who doesn’t want a healthy snack that can help with all the above? ⬆
Other easy appetizers/snacks for Holidays & Entertaining:
And if you make this recipe please be sure to let me know in the comments below, along with a star ⭐ rating!
Until next time- xoxo
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Pecans (Vegan, GF, & Paleo)
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (unrefined)
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Meanwhile melt coconut oil over low heat in small sauce pan.
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon to coconut oil and stir.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over pecan halves and stir to coat.
- Spread pecans out on baking sheet and sprinkle generously with sea salt.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes.