This Chocolate Fudge is rich, creamy and super easy to make. Less then 10 minutes prep for fudge loaded with intense Chocolatey flavor and crunchy pecans. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, & Easy.
FUDGE…. nothing says the Holidays better!
Well unless it’s Chocolate Fudge…..
And of course loaded with pecans…. yes Please 🙋♀️ Do you prefer fudge plain or with nuts?
Either way, the great thing about fudge is you can easily omit the pecans or even use another kind of nut.
Personally I like a little nuts with my chocolate. 😉
So let’s talk ingredients in this Chocolate Fudge with Pecans:
- Non-dairy dark chocolate chips- could sub regular dark chocolate chips if you don’t need it to be Vegan
- Coconut Milk- Full Fat
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Pure Vanilla extract
- Maple syrup- optional
- Chopped pecans- optional
And one of my favorite things about Fudge…. well other then the obvious rich, creamy decadent taste….
Would be how super easy it is to prepare. Like you can seriously prep this in just a few minutes and it’s really hard to mess up.
Cause guess what???? It’s Chocolate! Can’t mess that up.. 😆
So with a million other Fudge recipes out there on the internet then…..
What makes this Chocolate Fudge recipe so special?
I guess you could say it’s a little healthier than some of the others since it….
- Has No Added Refined Sugar
- Paleo friendly
- Made with dark chocolate….
- which is a powerful source of Antioxidants
- Vegan & dairy free
- Is creamy, rich & full of chocolately decadent flavors
- Gluten Free
Looking for a few other Chocolatey treats?
And if you make this recipe please be sure to let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget the star ⭐ rating along with the comment!
Happy Thanksgiving 🍽 to all my American friends ❤ since I won’t be checking ✔ in again till Next Week!
Until Next time- xoxo
Chocolate Pecan Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips- non dairy for vegan
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk- full fat
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup- optional
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped- optional
- optional- sprinkle with coarse sea salt
- Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Meanwhile on stove top over medium heat using a double boiler add chocolate chips, almond butter & coconut oil and melt till smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and stir till incorporated.
- Add in pecans reserving 1-2 tablespoons for topping.
- Pour into loaf pan and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cut into squares and store in airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.