Cranberry Sauce Topped Baked Brie is an Easy appetizer that is quick to prepare and great for the Holiday. Warm, gooey baked cheese elegantly served with fresh cranberry sauce. Both Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
And if you’re anything like me you’re always looking for something last minute to throw together.
So with the Christmas Holiday being only 3 short weeks away, we can all use a few easy appetizers you can make with minimal time involved.
I know, I know it seems like we just did the whole Christmas thing. Please tell me I’m not the only one that feels this way???
But here we are again and whether you’re a big planner ←kinda me, or not this appetizer is perfect for almost any occasion.
So relax, cause this Cranberry Sauce Topped Baked Brie really only requires warming up the oven & about 15-20 minutes time.
Yes, it’s really that Easy! Well other than maybe a quick trip to the market to get your wheel of brie cheese.
Anyway, if you plan it all right you can just grab it on your regular grocery run..
Cause I don’t know what it is about shopping in the month of December, but it seems like people tend to be a little more impatient <<< like REALLY need to be on the Naughty list! haha!
It kinda makes ya wanna hide in your own little world of internet shopping. And trust me, I’ve done my fair share of that this year.
Guess that’s the perfect way for some of us “Introverts” to get it done. Me being one of them!
So if you really want one less thing to think about for the Holiday you need to add this appetizer to your Nice list…
Since this Cranberry Sauce Topped Baked Brie….
- is definitely Worthy of being on the Nice list
- Really only requires warming up the oven
- Can easily be prepared by the hubster
- Requires no special equipment
- Looks elegant & perfect for the holiday table
- is a great Way to use up leftover cranberry sauce
- Creamy, warm gooey cheese…need I say more
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian
Cranberry Sauce Topped Baked Brie
- 1 wheel brie cheese (7-12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberry sauce
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place brie cheese on baking sheet leaving the outer layer intact.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spoon on cranberry sauce and heat an additional 7-8 minutes.