This Cheese Ball is super Easy to make and great for a party appetizer or the holidays. Only one bowl required and a few ingredients to blend up this elegant treat. Gluten Free, Easy.
So friends let me just start by saying it's always good to have a few easy tasty appetizers you can throw together quickly....
Ya know... your own little go to FAVES.
Especially now with the holidays, entertaining and family dropping by!
And since appetizers are generally perfect for all those occasions, then I like to have a variety of them available.
Hence in pops one of my favorites ➡ the Cheese Ball 😉
Cause who doesn't love a ball of cheese coated in nuts? 😆 And it's really that simple.
Ingredients needed to make a Classic Cheese Ball:
- Cream Cheese
- At least one other cheese
- Fresh herbs & or spices
- Chopped Nuts
So with that being said there is also room for a little variety here....
Like the types of cheese you add, extra ingredients and spices...
And even what you serve with it.... Whether it be a variety of GF crackers, bread, chips or veggies you can just get creative with all that.
Some other ingredients to add to a classic cheese ball recipe:
You could add other things such as dried fruit, a variety of nuts or even dill pickles. So you see it's really easy to get creative with one.
But if you want to start with a good basic one then this is it Guys.... Cause like the hubby said this is seriously the best Cheese Ball he has ever had. 😉
Other Appetizers for Entertaining:
Anywho, I hope this makes your holiday entertaining a little easier.... And if you make this recipe or any of the others please let me know in the comments..
Plus don't forget the star ⭐ rating when commenting!
Until Next time- xoxo
Easy Classic Cheese Ball (Gluten Free)
- 8 ounces cream cheese- softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar shredded
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- couple dashes of hot sauce- approximately 1 tsp.
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In medium mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, goat cheese, and white cheddar.
- Combine with hand mixer until smooth and creamy (could also do in a food processor).
- Add remaining ingredients reserving the chopped pecans till the end and mix again till everything is blended.
- Using a spatula scrape the sides of the bowl down and push it into center of bowl.
- Lightly wet your hands and grab cheese mixture and shape into a ball.
- Add chopped pecans to a large bowl and roll ball around in nuts.
- Wrap tightly in saran wrap and put in the fridge for at least one hour prior to serving.