Lemon Thyme Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip is simple to prepare, yet elegant enough to serve while entertaining. Creamy ricotta paired with fresh thyme & lemon zest for a dip that is sure to WOW your guests. Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
While this dip only requires a handful of easy to find ingredients, the blend of lemon & thyme takes this to the next level of YUM!
Oh, so Hey there friends! Are you looking forward to the weekend and maybe just hanging out with friends & family. Me too 🙂 And in my case that’s usually just the hubby & some 4 legged furry felines.
Well if you’re anything like me you can never have enough dip recipes to share… the cheesier the better, Right?
Cause weekends, holidays, and football watching all require lots of yummy food & appetizers.
And since most of my days center around food, I wanna share this newest dip addition to AFCJ….drum roll please….LEMON THYME BAKED RICOTTA CHEESE DIP!
Okay, sooo maybe a little too dramatic, but I just felt like this dip required a little extra attention.
Cause anytime you can slather some gooey, lemony cheesy goodness on top a gluten-free(of course) baguette, I’m in!
And this dip is also perfect for a special date night with your significant other! You’ll definitely impress starting out with this and a couple glasses of wine.
Probably wouldn’t even matter what the entree was..
So CHEERS to the weekend, date night, & just plain you time with some tasty and did I mention EASY to prepare dip.
And this LEMON THYME BAKED RICOTTA CHEESE DIP is….
- Super QUICK to prepare
- Great for ENTERTAINING & Date Night
- Made with EASY to find ingredients
- Cause you can NEVER have too many dips
- Perfect for HOLIDAY gatherings & football watching
- Yummy served on GF bread, crackers, or with veggies
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
Lemon Thyme Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 finely shredded parmesan cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil + some for greasing dish & optional topping
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Generously grease small casserole dish with olive oil.
- Place all of the above ingredients in medium mixing bowl and combine well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and can top with extra olive oil, thyme, & red chili pepper flakes.