These Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy and lightly sweetened. Perfect for a healthy sweet treat and super easy to make in one bowl. Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Added Refined Sugars.
And sometimes ya just need a little chocolate in your life…
Okay who am I kidding… well maybe a lot. 😄
But in that case you can just add EXTRA chocolate to your cookies. And I promise not to tell.
Cause these cookies are versatile in the sense that you can top with as many chocolate chips as your little heart desires.
So definitely a great way to satisfy all your chocolate cravings..
Why Coconut Flour is a great choice for baking….
- It’s High in protein, fiber and healthy fats
- Low on the glycemic index
- Economical and a small amount goes a long way
- Low in sugar, calories and carbohydrates
All the more reasons you need to stock up on the coconut flour.
And once you’ve mastered baking with coconut flour it really is quite easy to use.
So I’m sure it’ll become one of your favorite go to flours as well for baked goods.
What’s needed to make these Cookies:
- Coconut Flour
- Cashew Nut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Dark Chocolate Chips
And you can whip up a batch of these yummy cookies in a matter of minutes, refrigerate, then bake and Enjoy!
Optional add-ins for Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Extra Chocolate Chips
- Nuts.. such as cashews, pecans, walnuts
- Coconut flakes
- Or you could substitute the cashew nut butter with another nut butter
More Coconut Flour Baked Goodies:
AND IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo, GF, DF)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips- plus some for topping
- 3/4 cup cashew nut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In mixing bowl whisk together coconut flour with baking soda.
- Add cashew nut butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract to small bowl and combine.
- Pour into flour mixture and stir till thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips, cover and refrigerate one hour.
- When ready to bake, Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop place cookies on baking sheet and bake in pre-heated oven 10-12 minutes.