This Coconut Flour Pizza Crust is an easy low carb pizza crust which uses only a handful of ingredients. A simple dough that comes together quickly so perfect for pizza night! Low Carb, Gluten Free, Easy.
And because pizza night just happens to be a regular thing around here…
Then I knew I needed to add an easy lower carb option to the mix along with this Cauliflower Crust Pizza!
Especially since pizza is pretty serious business around the AFCJ household!
So with Coconut Flour being a staple in my cabinet and also economical to bake with….
Creating a delicious grain-free pizza crust with coconut flour needed to happen!
And after 4 or 5 nights of the hubby eating pizza, we finally have a new low carb pizza crust to add to the mix.
One that comes together in under 15 minutes. Can easily be made thin or thick crust.
But most importantly, holds all your favorite toppings on a sturdy crust you can pick up with your hands!
COCONUT FLOUR PIZZA CRUST INGREDIENTS
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
HOW TO MAKE THIS LOW CARB PIZZA CRUST
(Full instructions in Recipe Card below)
First you’ll want to take the eggs out of the fridge prior to getting started.
I’ll usually just put them in a bowl of warm water to bring them up to room temperature.
Then start by whisking together the flour, seasonings and baking powder. Make sure you mix well and don’t leave any clumps of flour.
In a small separate bowl beat the eggs and add them to the flour mixture along with the parmesan cheese and water.
Mix everything together well. I like to use a spatula to make sure I get everything incorporated into the dough from the sides of the bowl
Place the dough on a parchment paper and shape into the pizza style you prefer!
Bake in preheated oven.
CAN I MAKE THIS CRUST AHEAD
Yes! You can easily make the crust ahead, bake and allow to cool. Then store in the fridge covered for 2-3 days.
For longer storage you can freeze crust in freezer safe bag or container for up to 3 months.
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Basil leaves
Basically any and all of your favorite toppings!
OTHER COCONUT FLOUR RECIPES…
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time-xoxo
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (Low Carb, Gluten Free)
- 5 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup water-room temp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and if using pizza stone place in oven while heating.
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder. Whisk together until there are no clumps in flour.
- Beat room temperature eggs in small separate bowl.
- Add eggs, water, shredded parmesan cheese to dry mix and stir together with spatula till evenly incorporated.
- Allow the dough to rest 2-3 minutes.
- Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet or plate if using pizza stone and spread out till desired thickness.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool several minutes then top pizza and place back in the oven 5-7 minutes until cheese is melty and bubbly.