These Coconut Flour Biscuits are amazingly fluffy, light and just dense enough to satisfy. Loaded with creamy cheese & garlic. Perfect served along side any meal or even great alone as a snack. Low Carb, Gluten Free, & Keto.
Updated- originally posted May 2017
Hope your week has been going super lovely thus far!
And I hope you’re reading this today looking for inspiration for something easy, tasty, and that the whole family will love!
Hence I’ve got these Coconut Flour Biscuits loaded with lots of cheese, that should definitely meet all the criteria…And BONUS..they’re even low carb.
Yup, so you may even want to double the batch!
Every time that I’ve made these thus far the hubby said he could eat a million! 😆
Guess I just need to make them more often.
But I tend to only make something till I get the perfect combination..since I wanna share it with you…and then I move on to the next recipe.
I know not hardly fair for him, but Hey you guys are more than WELCOME. 😉
And before you start feeling sorry for the poor hubby I can assure you he is not going hungry!
Well not in the same sitting but these Cheesy Coconut Flour Biscuits just go well with so many things.
So you see there really is no food deprivation going on around here.
Actually, quite the contrary since it’s mostly just the two of us usually eating it!
But seriously I know you’re going love these biscuits and since I’ve just started exploring the world of coconut flour you can count on seeing more Yummy goodies in the near future.
Especially since I’ve been so pleasantly surprised with the results thus far.
And these Cheesy Coconut Flour Biscuits are…
- Easy, tasty, and go well with almost anything
- Coconut flour is high in fiber
- Coconut flour helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- And coconut flour helps digestive health
- Low Carb, Gluten Free, & Keto
- Family friendly and perfect for snacking
So with all that in mind…there really is no reason you wouldn’t want to give these a try!
Cause I know you’re gonna love these as much as we do and please be sure and let me know in the COMMENTS below the recipe….
Cheesy Coconut Flour Biscuits
- 4 tbsp. butter 1/2 stick
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. minced onion flakes
- dash of salt
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley optional
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and blend with softened cream cheese in small mixing bowl.*
- Add eggs and garlic and beat well.
- In separate medium mixing bowl add coconut flour, baking powder, minced onion and salt and stir.
- Pour wet ingredients in with dry and mix till thoroughly combined.
- Fold in cheddar cheese and optional parsley.
- Can use ice cream scoop or large tablespoon and drop equal amounts out on baking sheet and press down on each slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes till lightly browned.
- Can keep covered in fridge for up to five days.
I melted the butter in small container in oven that was pre-heating..but could do it in microwave.