These Keto Cheddar Biscuits with coconut flour & garlic are easy to make and perfect for snacks or served with a meal. A low carb coconut flour biscuit recipe that's cheesy, fluffy and satisfying.
And garlic cheese biscuits are great for dunking into a creamy bowl of homemade tomato soup.
We also love to use them as a breakfast biscuit or even as a low carb bun for veggie burgers.
These are seriously one of our favorite low carb biscuits since they work well with so many meals.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- They're easy to make and come together in about 20 minutes.
- Great served for breakfast, snacks or a side with meals.
- Fluffy, cheesy and delicious.
- Low-carb, keto, gluten-free, and can easily be made dairy-free.
- Coconut flour
- Cream cheese
- Baking powder & minced onion flakes
- Parsley- optional
Dairy free- these cheddar coconut flour biscuits can easily be made dairy free by substituting the cheese, cream cheese and butter with dairy free options.
🔪 Step by Step Instructions
- Whisk together coconut flour, baking powder, minced onion and salt.
- In separate bowl mix melted butter with softened cream cheese.
- Add eggs and garlic and mix well.
- Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry till thoroughly combined.
- Fold in cheese and chopped parsley.
- Spoon onto parchment lined baking tray and bake in preheated oven.
Store the biscuits in an airtight bag in the fridge for up to 5 days.
They can be frozen for longer storage in freezer safe bags. Be sure to allow the biscuits to cool completely before storing.
🥥 More related recipes
AND IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…..
I’d love to hear if you make this & how you like it. Plus please be sure to include a star rating.
Until next time- xoxo
Coconut Flour Biscuits With Cheddar Recipe
- 4 tbsp. butter ½ stick
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. minced onion flakes
- dash of salt
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley optional
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and blend with softened cream cheese in small mixing bowl.*
- Add eggs and garlic and beat well.
- In separate medium mixing bowl add coconut flour, baking powder, minced onion and salt and stir.
- Pour wet ingredients in with dry and mix till thoroughly combined.
- Fold in cheddar cheese and optional parsley.
- Can use ice cream scoop or large tablespoon and drop equal amounts out on baking sheet and press down on each slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes till lightly browned.
- Can keep covered in fridge for up to five days.
Updated- originally posted May 2017