Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins are an EASY recipe that is a fun twist on corn muffins. Filled with spicy jalapeno, sharp cheddar cheese & insanely moist. Great served alone as a snack or perfect with your favorite soups & chili.
And nothing speaks comfort to me more then a big bowl of chili and corn muffins to serve with it.
Well other then chocolate of course…but since you can’t eat that all the time you really need a few things to supplement with it.
Cause I’m sure with Halloween being right around the corner you’re about to satisfy most of you’re chocolate cravings. That is if ONLY the kiddos are willing to share.
So once you’re through with all the Halloween-ish stuff, you’re really going to want something a little savory & warm to wind down to.
Hence a big pot of chili warm on the stove, the perfect Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins… Ohh and of course let’s not forget the fuzzy blanket for the perfect Evening!
Well at least that’s my idea of a perfect Evening!
And since I tend to like things a little on the spicy side, the addition of jalapeno seemed logical.
Plus you’re getting an extra serving of veggies..Can’t go wrong with that. And the spicy, along with the cheese & corn are just the perfect combination of flavors.
Trust me on this one Guys…I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Cause these Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins are….
- The perfect addition with soups, stews, & chili
- A great snack with a little butter on them
- Spicy, cheesy, & insanely moist
- Super EASY to prepare
- Portable & hand held
- Great to serve with a holiday meal
- Of course Gluten free
- Providing you with some extra veggies
Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins
- 1 cup organic yellow cornmeal
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. GF baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ cup plain full fat greek yogurt
- ¾ cup half & half cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno*
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Lightly grease 12 cup muffin pan.
- Put all the dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and combine.
- In separate small bowl combine wet ingredients, reserving jalapeno & cheese till end.
- Carefully combine the wet into the dry ingredients making sure not to over mix.
- Stir in jalapeno & cheese.
- Pour equal amounts into muffin pan.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean