This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is incredibly moist, easy to prepare, & full of warm cozy spices that scream Fall. A Gluten Free Bread the whole family will love. ( No added refined sugar, Vegetarian, & Gluten Free).
Okay Guys so we all know tomorrow is Halloween! Right?
Are you a big fan of the day or maybe just all things pumpkin, & chocolate of course.
Well if you’re a regular reader here at AFCJ then you already know I love all things Pumpkin & Fall. Oh, & duh, Chocolate!
So that’s Why I wanted to share with you this Easy to make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread since it would be perfect for the occasion.
Plus it’s great for a quick breakfast & snacking on!
And you can never have too many readily available snacks. At least if you’re me…Haha!
But anyway let’s get back to Halloween & pumpkin talk! It kind of makes easing into the beginning of a new week just a tad bit more Fun.
Cause you have something a little different to look forward to. Not only will tomorrow be Halloween but it’s Taco Tuesday as well.
So if Mondays are always just somewhat of a drag to you, hopefully I’ve brightened it up a little bit by reminding you of chocolate & tacos tomorrow 🙂
And you’ve still got time to whip up a loaf of this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread for the occasion.
But in case you need some more reasons let me just sum it all up for you.
This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is…..
- Super Easy to prepare & Super Moist
- Loaded with Chocolate & Pumpkin spice seasonings
- Perfect for a quick breakfast or snacking
- Kid friendly & lunch box portable
- No added refined sugars
- Gluten free & Vegetarian
- Great since you can never have too much pumpkin anything
- Dry ingredients:
- 1½ cups gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. each nutmeg & allspice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips + ¼ for topping on loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 5 loaf pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and stir.
- Place all wet ingredients in small bowl & whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry & combine till incorporated.
- Pour into loaf pan and top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake 55-60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes prior to removing from pan.